18 Year Old Woman Murders Her 30 Week Old Baby

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Then burns the body and hides the remains. Gets only 90 days. Democrats go bat shit crazy over the "human rights violation. BUT NOT FOR THE DEAD BABY

Liberals are evil, two gay men who got a surrogate mother for their child. She got breast cancer and they demanded she get an abortion. She wouldn't do it. She had the baby at 25 weeks, she was willing to keep it herself. But the gay men demanded a death certificate, so the baby was born. They left it to die. Pure evil.

Liberals are evil, two gay men who got a surrogate mother for their child. She got breast cancer and they demanded she get an abortion. She wouldn't do it. She had the baby at 25 weeks, she was willing to keep it herself. But the gay men demanded a death certificate, so the baby was born. They left it to die. Pure evil.
Your link is missing.

How about all those school children shot and killed?
Arm the teachers and staff that are willing to do it. School shootings stop overnight. Just like the death penalty for pedophiles, stop most child molestation. But you loons don't want solutions, you just want to complain and blame others.

Do you have the link to the NY Times article they talk about?
Now, you know very well they don't have links. I just searched and there is one from the 90's but they did not burn the baby and was sentenced to 15 years. The other I found that was burnt in a fireplace was from 2002 in Florida and both girls had their boyfriends involved. So the OP posts bullshit without checking it out.

The story from j don't know shit may be partially true but from a very much a maga dailynews. It does not say the gays let him die. The word "claims" comes up way too often.

I found the articles on it by the New York times, and read them both....so I don't need help with a link anymore, thanks anyway! :)

Let me get the links...

HERE is the first article, before trial, which explains in great depth, all that happened from the get go.... Like when her mom ordered the pills, taking longer than 3 weeks to get, sorta pushed them to daughter who was just 17 imho, and how in the heck law enforcement knew to subpoena private Facebook convo between mother and daughter....and ALL kinds of pertinent stuff involving Nebraska law before Roe v Wade went down in Dobbs, which this happened before Dobbs... etc etc etc...

It requires a subscription for most, unless you still have your 3 free articles left to read, but I would suggest clearing your cookies and trying to erase the 3 free you may have read....that works sometimes....

Last edited:
Now, you know very well they don't have links. I just searched and there is one from the 90's but they did not burn the baby and was sentenced to 15 years. The other I found that was burnt in a fireplace was from 2002 in Florida and both girls had their boyfriends involved. So the OP posts bullshit without checking it out.

The story from j don't know shit may be partially true but from a very much a maga dailynews. It does not say the gays let him die. The word "claims" comes up way too often.

An 18-year-old northeastern Nebraska woman was sentenced Thursday to 90 days in jail and two years of probation for burning and burying a fetus she aborted with her mother’s help in a case watched by advocates as a slew of states move to restrict abortion access.

Celeste Burgess, of Norfolk, was sentenced in Madison County after pleading guilty earlier this year to concealing or abandoning a dead body. Two other misdemeanor charges of false reporting and concealing the death of another person were dropped, in an agreement with prosecutors.

A 30 week BABY
download (4).jpeg

How about all those school children shot and killed?
Irrelevant to THIS Thread.

Do we prosecute school shooters?

This is about a young woman killing a baby and getting 90 days.

Try to keep up and stop trying to derail this thread, troll

So here is first, informative link

And here is the one from two days ago

Irrelevant to THIS Thread.

Do we prosecute school shooters?

This is about a young woman killing a baby and getting 90 days.

Try to keep up and stop trying to derail this thread, troll
She got NOTHING for aborting her baby.

Mothers are not prosecuted for abortions in Nebraska.
Others are, doctors, clinics, helpers etc....are prosecuted.

She was prosecuted and got 90 days for not reporting the stillborn death and illegally burying it.....or something of the sort.

Her mom is facing 5 years....

Forum List

Back