18 Year Old Woman Murders Her 30 Week Old Baby

Sad ain't it. This baby was 30 weeks old. This was a murder. In your heart you know it's true.

30 week baby
View attachment 806903
She killed her baby, her mother was the enabler, they wanted to do it nearly a month earlier but the pills took forever to get there....either way, if it were done earlier at 26 weeks, there is a possible viable child.... but taking those pills that late in pregnancy is likely to not work, or harm the mother too, I believe? Yes, she and mom killed her baby, that late in it, imo.

The articles did not hit on, WHY DID IT TAKE MONTHS before they even thought about abortion? It was legal up to 20 weeks in Nebraska at the time?

She killed her baby, her mother was the enabler, they wanted to do it nearly a month earlier but the pills took forever to get there....either way, if it were done earlier at 26 weeks, there is a possible viable child.... but taking those pills that late in pregnancy is likely to not work, or harm the mother too, I believe? Yes, she and mom killed her baby, that late in it, imo.

The articles did not hit on, WHY DID IT TAKE MONTHS before they even thought about abortion? It was legal up to 20 weeks in Nebraska at the time?
Anybody who supports abortion in an enabler, if you support abortion, you enabled this.

Sadly, support of abortion is part of the culture that demonizes having babies. Devalues life. So money young mothers are fed the lie, that a baby will destroy their life it is no wonder they kill babies.

It is time that we have a revolution, ending abortion would go a long way to showing people that having a baby is the start of what life is all about. Not the start of the hell that so many people portray it to be.

An 18-year-old northeastern Nebraska woman was sentenced Thursday to 90 days in jail and two years of probation for burning and burying a fetus she aborted with her mother’s help in a case watched by advocates as a slew of states move to restrict abortion access.

Celeste Burgess, of Norfolk, was sentenced in Madison County after pleading guilty earlier this year to concealing or abandoning a dead body. Two other misdemeanor charges of false reporting and concealing the death of another person were dropped, in an agreement with prosecutors.

An 18-year-old northeastern Nebraska woman was sentenced Thursday to 90 days in jail and two years of probation for burning and burying a fetus she aborted with her mother’s help in a case watched by advocates as a slew of states move to restrict abortion access.

Celeste Burgess, of Norfolk, was sentenced in Madison County after pleading guilty earlier this year to concealing or abandoning a dead body. Two other misdemeanor charges of false reporting and concealing the death of another person were dropped, in an agreement with prosecutors.
You must have a different google than I. Anyway that county is a red county

What we need are a growing number of women ensuring they never get pregnant. But some lesser abled thinking folk will actually believe this is somehow bad. Want zero abortions then push for less births.

I found the articles on it by the New York times, and read them both....so I don't need help with a link anymore, thanks anyway! :)

Let me get the links...

HERE is the first article, before trial, which explains in great depth, all that happened from the get go.... Like when her mom ordered the pills, taking longer than 3 weeks to get, sorta pushed them to daughter who was just 17 imho, and how in the heck law enforcement knew to subpoena private Facebook convo between mother and daughter....and ALL kinds of pertinent stuff involving Nebraska law before Roe v Wade went down in Dobbs, which this happened before Dobbs... etc etc etc...

It requires a subscription for most, unless you still have your 3 free articles left to read, but I would suggest clearing your cookies and trying to erase the 3 free you may have read....that works sometimes....

Derek Hunter on his podcast today (7/25/23went through this case and the way the New York Times lied about the story.......implying she was prosecuted for the abortion when she wasn't........and the fact that the FDA puts a 10 week limit for the drug used........

The New York Times lied......they buried the actual pertinent facts of this case, in order to make it seem like she was prosecuted for the abortion, when she was not charged for the abortion...

This was 10 paragraphs into the story....

Experts said neither charge could be applied to a woman who terminates her own pregnancy; Ms. Burgess’s daughter has not been charged with violating abortion law.

Forum List

Back