1896 Film of Palestine and Jerusalem.

[

Nobody's making up definitions. Look up ANTI SEMITE in any dictionary (not Semite) and get back to us, dipstick. Isn't there like an adult night school in your neighborhood for trash like you to to get his middle school diploma?

I did. It didn't limit it to anti-Jewish.

Sorry, man. YOu are totally barking up the wrong tree.

People don't have Israel because they hate Jews, they just hate racist assholes oppressing brown people... you know. Semites.

First of all, "Semites" aren't necessarily brown people, there are also very light skin / hair / eyes as well, and in fact can pass as European, such as Greek, Spaniards, Italian, etc. very easily.

Second of all, an "anti Zionist" is someone who is against the existence of a Jewish state, period. Anti Zionism is the new anti Semitism, as Dr, Martin Luther King Jr. noted eloquently "when people speak of anti Zionism, they mean anti Semitism..."

We are not talking about someone who is critical or against Israeli govt. actions, or some if its officials, as there are plenty of critics, INCLUDING IN ISRAEL, since it is a democracy with free speech.

First of all, "Semites" aren't necessarily brown people, there are also very light skin / hair / eyes as well, and in fact can pass as European, such as Greek, Spaniards, Italian, etc. very easily.

Second of all, an "anti Zionist" is someone who is against the existence of a Jewish state, period. Anti Zionism is the new anti Semitism, as Dr, Martin Luther King Jr. noted eloquently "when people speak of anti Zionism, they mean anti Semitism..."

We are not talking about someone who is critical or against Israeli govt. actions, or some if its officials, as there are plenty of critics, INCLUDING IN ISRAEL, since it is a democracy with free speech.

Really, are some of them saying, "Hey, maybe we need to pack up and go back to Europe?"

Uh, no, in fact, they get really pissy when you do that.

A group of young Israeli expats have unleashed controversy back home by encouraging others to join them in Berlin, touching on two of the most sensitive issues in Israel: the country’s high cost of living and Jews’ tortured history with Germany.

While Israelis have been angered after learning that food prices are much lower in Germany, they are also outraged that the youngsters’ form of protest has been to give up on the Zionist dream by leaving the Jewish state, and relocate to the birthplace of the Nazi Party to boot. It rankles many in a society that once considered emigration shamefully akin to treason, at a time when many Israelis want to stick together after a brutal summer war in Gaza underscored greater political and security woes in Israel.

The uproar began several weeks ago when a 25-year-old former Israeli army officer flaunted photos of his grocery receipts — including those of a popular chocolate pudding that sells in Germany for one-third the price in Israel — and boasted about the good life in the German capital.

Read more: Berlin exodus campaign sparks outrage in Israel | The Times of Israel Berlin exodus campaign sparks outrage in Israel The Times of Israel

But..but..but.. Hitler.

Really, are some of them saying, "Hey, maybe we need to pack up and go back to Europe?"

A group of young Israeli expats have unleashed controversy back home by encouraging others to join them in Berlin, touching on two of the most sensitive issues in Israel: the country’s high cost of living and Jews’ tortured history with Germany.

While Israelis have been angered after learning that food prices are much lower in Germany, they are also outraged that the youngsters’ form of protest has been to give up on the Zionist dream by leaving the Jewish state, and relocate to the birthplace of the Nazi Party to boot. It rankles many in a society that once considered emigration shamefully akin to treason, at a time when many Israelis want to stick together after a brutal summer war in Gaza underscored greater political and security woes in Israel.

The uproar began several weeks ago when a 25-year-old former Israeli army officer flaunted photos of his grocery receipts — including those of a popular chocolate pudding that sells in Germany for one-third the price in Israel — and boasted about the good life in the German capital.

Read more: Berlin exodus campaign sparks outrage in Israel | The Times of Israel Berlin exodus campaign sparks outrage in Israel The Times of Israel

But..but..but.. Hitler.

You're a hateful moron.

Oooh, hit a sore spot, did I, that a lot of Young Israelis are wondering why the fuck they are living in a place surrounded by people who want to kill them and paying three times too much for the privilege?
How do you know that, Infidel?

Oooh, hit a sore spot, did I, that a lot of Young Israelis are wondering why the fuck they are living in a place surrounded by people who want to kill them and paying three times too much for the privilege?

Riiggghtt. I'm gonna lose so much sleep over it.

But..but..but.. Hitler.

But but but so what. You have no point. Israeli expats are living all over the world including here in the US.

That of course doesn't mean jackshit , especially when it comes to your inability to concede that you don't know the real meaning of anti Semite.

I think you lose sleep every night knowing that Zionism is the modern equivlent of the Crusader States.

Eventually, people will stop doing it because it's stupid.

But..but..but.. Hitler.

You're a hateful moron.

Aside from making up his own definitions and other assorted neo Nazi / Anti Semitic shit about Jews and Israel, I think he probably "hangs out" a lot at the local mosque. How do you think he got the name "Joe Blow"?

I think you lose sleep every night knowing that Zionism is the modern equivlent of the Crusader States.

Reeeeeally Joe Blow? And what of your beloved Islamist Jihadi gorillas?

One thing all you anti Zionists have in common, besides sheer stupidity, is you have a habit of making the most ridiculous comparisons.

I think you lose sleep every night knowing that some of your tax money goes to Israel hahahaha :lol:

Joe doesn't believe in Islamic terrorism.

They don't wonder, they know it is the homeland of their ancestors. It was the home of their temple.

Toast doesn't believe in Israeli terrorism.

Ditto

They don't wonder, they know it is the homeland of their ancestors. It was the home of their temple.

He's underestimating the patriotism of ISraelis

What's the definition of terrorism ?

Ruddy making observations with respect to the education of others. Now, that's funny.

Yeah it's funny. He doesn't understand that the definition of an anti Semite is a Jew hater like you.

I rather enjoy the forum morons claiming anything against Israel's mass murder is anti Jewish.
One assumes from that, Jews enjoy mass murder.

But anyone can see that the only people that enjoy mass murder and do it on a daily basis are Muslims.

That's only true if you ignore everything, except the bits you want to see.

Forum List

Back