1896 Film of Palestine and Jerusalem.

Apart from the fact this totally fist fucks the Israeli Zionist idiots' lies, it's also a very interesting piece of history.
One the Zionist bastards will want to destroy.

[QUO

As a representative of the Jews, you do them no favors. LOL

A lot of Jews I know are Mortified by the Zionists.

Zionism is like Crazy Uncle Moshe who screams about Hitler to your Goyim friends at your bat-Mitzvah.

"Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing meeeeee!"

Yeah sure. Typical anti semetic response. I know a lot of Jews blah blah blah. Shove it up your Mohamad.

Ahh, when desperate use the old anti semitism accusation with the usual personal insult. Well done. You just don't realize what a fool you are making of yourself, do you.

I always find their claims of "antisemitism" rather amusing, because the Arabs are a Semitic people as well as the Jews.

You become an antisemite if you support the claims of one Semitic people over another? Doesn't that make everyone involved in this argument an "anti-semite?

Well there goes your education money down the toilet again. Even though Arabs are Semetic, anti Semetism refers distinctly to hatred of Jews. You get an F.

Roudy, totally fucked at this clear evidence proving he's a lair, tries smug comments.
Waste of time, bub, the Zionist lies are fucked.

No, guy. I grew up Catholic. And if you really want to know how to get a kid to HATE religion, just put his ass in Catholic school for 12 years.
s.

Well that explains it. Catholic replacement theologist neo Nazi.

Well, yeah, imagine my shock when I got to college and found out that Pope Pius XII was so in bed with the Nazis that there wasn't room for the Altar Boy he was sodomizing.

My reason for hating Zionists is that they've become the Nazis.

It's actually exactly the opposite. The closest to the Nazis are today's Muslims who openly show intolerance and kill in the name of their warped ideology.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Not really. Muslims do not have a racial/ethnic superiority component as the Nazis had and the Zionists have. There are far more non-Arab Muslims than Arab Muslims, for example.

No, guy. I grew up Catholic. And if you really want to know how to get a kid to HATE religion, just put his ass in Catholic school for 12 years.
s.

Well, yeah, imagine my shock when I got to college and found out that Pope Pius XII was so in bed with the Nazis that there wasn't room for the Altar Boy he was sodomizing.

It's actually exactly the opposite. The closest to the Nazis are today's Muslims who openly show intolerance and kill in the name of their warped ideology.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Not really. Muslims do not have a racial/ethnic superiority component as the Nazis had and the Zionists have. There are far more non-Arab Muslims than Arab Muslims, for example.

Yeah sure, that's why they force religious minorities to live under their barbaric Shariah law as second class citizens in apartheid like conditions, which they oppress and kill from time to time.

[

Irrelevant crap. FYI the Crusades started because Muslim invaders were taking over Europe and something had to be done. Muslims drew first blood and started invading Christian lands. True story dude. :cool:

The Albigisian crusade was not against "Muslims". It was against the Cathars, a sect of Christianity that mixed Christianity, Gnosticism, and... wait for it... Zoroastrianism

Unlike the Zoroastrians, Mandeans, Samaritans and Yazidis- all odd sects that sprung from Abrahamic religions and still thrive in the Islamic World, the Christians wiped out the Cathars so completely that not much is known about their beliefs today. Not a one is left alive.

They barely exist, they are not thriving. If they submit, pay the tax and don't advertize or proselytize their faith, good muslims will leave them alone. When passions are raised over "what ever", those groups become scapegoats and that tolerance turns to persecution.
Those non-muslims walked a tightrope in the muslim world.

s.

Riiggght. Keep telling yourself that.

Do you check for Zionists under your bed at night?

s.

Riiggght. Keep telling yourself that.

Do you check for Zionists under your bed at night?

Ssshhhhh...don't tell him about the closet. LOL

[Q

Well there goes your education money down the toilet again. Even though Arabs are Semetic, anti Semetism refers distinctly to hatred of Jews. You get an F.

Just because that's how YOU use the word doesn't mean that's what it means.

If the "Semites" all want to murder each other over who their magic Sky Fairy gave a strip of desert to, that's fine with me. Just don't pick my pocket to pay for it.

For JoeB131

Merriam-Webster Dictionary

an·ti–Sem·i·tism
noun \ˌan-tē-ˈse-mə-ˌti-zəm, ˌan-ˌtī-\
: hatred of Jewish people

Full Definition of ANTI-SEMITISM
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group
an·ti–Se·mit·ic adjective
an·ti–Sem·ite noun
See anti–Semitism defined for English-language learners »
First Known Use of ANTI-SEMITISM

For JoeB131

Merriam-Webster Dictionary

an·ti–Sem·i·tism
noun \ˌan-tē-ˈse-mə-ˌti-zəm, ˌan-ˌtī-\
: hatred of Jewish people

Full Definition of ANTI-SEMITISM
: hostility toward or discrimination against Jews as a religious, ethnic, or racial group
an·ti–Se·mit·ic adjective
an·ti–Sem·ite noun
See anti–Semitism defined for English-language learners »
First Known Use of ANTI-SEMITISM

So what's your point.

Semitic people - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

In linguistics and ethnology, Semitic (from the Biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם‎) was first used to refer to a language family of West Asian origin, now called the Semitic languages. This family includes the ancient and modern forms of Ahlamu, Akkadian, Amharic, Ammonite, Amorite, Arabic, Aramaic/Syriac, Canaanite (Phoenician/Carthaginian/Hebrew), Chaldean, Eblaite, Edomite, Ge'ez, Old South Arabian, Modern South Arabian, Maltese, Mandaic, Moabite, Sutean, Tigre and Tigrinya, and Ugaritic, among others.

As language studies are interwoven with cultural studies, the term also came to describe the extended cultures and ethnicities, as well as the history of these varied peoples as associated by close geographic and linguistic distribution.[1] Today, the word "Semite" may be used to refer to any member of any of a number of peoples of ancient Southwestern Asia descent including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews (Jews), Arabs, and their descendants.[2]

SO a bunch of Semites fight over who an Imaginary Pixie in the Sky gave strip of desert to, and we are all "anti-Semites" if we think one group of Semites- the ones who've lived there for thousands of years - have a better claim than some interlopers from Europe?

If you dislike Semites that happen to be of the Jewish religion, you are an Anti-Semite.

If you dislike Semites that are Christians or Muslims, you are a patriot, like Hoss.

Get with the program Joeb.

If you dislike Semites that happen to be of the Jewish religion, you are an Anti-Semite.

If you dislike Semites that are Christians or Muslims, you are a patriot, like Hoss.

Get with the program Joeb.
Semite
noun (Concise Encyclopedia)
Person speaking one of a group of related languages, presumably derived from a common language, Semitic (seeSemitic languages). The term came to include Arabs, Akkadians, Canaanites, some Ethiopians, and Aramaean tribes including Hebrews. Semitic tribes migrated from the Arabian Peninsula, beginning c. 2500 BC, to the Mediterranean coast,Mesopotamia, and the Nile River delta. In Phoenicia, they became seafarers. In Mesopotamia, they blended with the civilization of Sumer. The Hebrews settled at last with other Semites in Palestine.

Forum List

Back