1896 Film of Palestine and Jerusalem.

But you are promoting crap on behalf of those who think a Saudi Arabian illiterate terrorist theif was "God's final messenger" eh. I mean you are here like one of their foot soldiers. And failing. LOL

Well, we can be reasonably sure Mohammed actually existed.

Unlike Jesus, Zarathustra, and Moses, who might well have been made up.

But none of these guys were "God's Messenger" because - THERE IS NO GOD!!!!

[

Yeah, that's what Arabs do, they are like locusts. Can you imagine, Iran was an entirely Zoorastrian nation not too long ago? Arab Islamic History: Invade a country, then transform it into yet another Islamic Shariah shithole of intolerance and violence. Almost every Muslim shithole you see today, this same exact thing happened. So much for "Muslim tolerance of other faiths". Ha ha ha.

And what happened to the worshipers of Odin, Jupiter, Zeus, Quetzalcoatl, Pachacamac, or dozens of other Gods who ran afoul of Naked dude on a stick?

[
Yet, despite all of this. Iranians have still managed to hold on to their identity and Zoorastrian based traditions. Kudos to the Iranians for not allowing Arab savages change their cultural identity.

Christians hold on to a lot of PAGAN ideas. The names of our weekdays are all pagan Gods. Christmas was a Mithra holiday.

But we don't spend a lot of time worshiping Jupiter or Thor...

Yeah so? And what does that have to do with the price of tea in China. You stated that "Islam was welcomed in Iran" and it wasn't. Arabs were infamous for their brutality and savagery, that's why many nations capitulated before they invaded, they were afraid of the savages. If you want to see how Muslim animals behaved back then, look at ISIS they are a photocopy of Islam.

But you are promoting crap on behalf of those who think a Saudi Arabian illiterate terrorist theif was "God's final messenger" eh. I mean you are here like one of their foot soldiers. And failing. LOL

Yes, Mohamads savagery and barbarism as well as his followers is well documented. Carry on. Bash Judaism and Christianity, but not Islam.
Your true colors are showing. I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of these Muslims who claims they are no longer Muslim, while still holding on to backwards ass medieval Islamic stupidity and barbarism. There's plenty of those out there too, you know.

[

Yeah so? And what does that have to do with the price of tea in China. You stated that "Islam was welcomed in Iran" and it wasn't. Arabs were infamous for their brutality and savagery, that's why many nations capitulated before they invaded, they were afraid of the savages. If you want to see how Muslim animals behaved back then, look at ISIS they are a photocopy of Islam.

Point of the matter is- 1400 years after the conquest of Persia by the Muslims, there are STILL people who are Zoroasterians if they want to be. And across the rest of the Islamic world, people can still be Yazidis (People who think that Satan is still an Angel). Or Mandeans (people who think that that John the Baptist was the Messiah) or Samaritans (people who think that God didn't bless the House of David.) Mind you, not many, because when you worship an imaginary sky pixie, you usually want to go with a winning imaginary sky pixie.

Meanwhile, CHristians completely exterminated the Cathars to the last man, woman and child.

As well as worshipers of the Norse, Greek, Celtic, Aztec and Inca Gods, along with a lot of other tribal dieties too numerous to mention. That's when they weren't killing off Jesus worshipers who didn't worship Jesus the right way like the Monophysites and the Arians- Sects heavily oppressed by the Byzantines in Egypt and North Africa before the Muslims kicked them out.

[
Yes, Mohamads savagery and barbarism as well as his followers is well documented. Carry on. Bash Judaism and Christianity, but not Islam.
Your true colors are showing. I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of these Muslims who claims they are no longer Muslim, while still holding on to backwards ass medieval Islamic stupidity and barbarism. There's plenty of those out there too, you know.

No, guy. I grew up Catholic. And if you really want to know how to get a kid to HATE religion, just put his ass in Catholic school for 12 years.

The thing is, we only have a "problem" with Muslims because we keep going into their part of the world and fucking with them. the same problem aliens from Alpha Centauri would hvae with Americans if they invaded New York and fucked with us.

As a representative of the Jews, you do them no favors. LOL

As representative of Islamists, you act and talk just like those assholes.

[QUO

A lot of Jews I know are Mortified by the Zionists.

Zionism is like Crazy Uncle Moshe who screams about Hitler to your Goyim friends at your bat-Mitzvah.

"Uncle Moshe, you're embarrassing meeeeee!"

Yeah sure. Typical anti semetic response. I know a lot of Jews blah blah blah. Shove it up your Mohamad.

[

No, guy. I grew up Catholic. And if you really want to know how to get a kid to HATE religion, just put his ass in Catholic school for 12 years.

The thing is, we only have a "problem" with Muslims because we keep going into their part of the world and fucking with them. the same problem aliens from Alpha Centauri would hvae with Americans if they invaded New York and fucked with us.

Well that explains it. Catholic replacement theologist neo Nazi.

[QUO

Zionism is like Crazy Uncle Moshe who screams about Hitler to your Goyim friends at your bat-Mitzvah.

Yeah sure. Typical anti semetic response. I know a lot of Jews blah blah blah. Shove it up your Mohamad.

Ahh, when desperate use the old anti semitism accusation with the usual personal insult. Well done. You just don't realize what a fool you are making of yourself, do you.

[QUO

Ahh, when desperate use the old anti semitism accusation with the usual personal insult. Well done. You just don't realize what a fool you are making of yourself, do you.

There you go again, accusing others of what you are guilty of ....

[QUO

I have never accused anyone of antisemitism what are you talking about?

[QUO

Ah yes. The obligatory "I know many Jews !" comment. :rolleyes:
Yeah, I know many Christians and Muslims too, and they would all be so embarrassed by Mohomod Latici, they would be devastated. LOL

[QUO

I have never accused anyone of antisemitism what are you talking about?
That's not what I meant.

nvmd...

s.

Well, yeah, imagine my shock when I got to college and found out that Pope Pius XII was so in bed with the Nazis that there wasn't room for the Altar Boy he was sodomizing.

My reason for hating Zionists is that they've become the Nazis.

[QUO

I always find their claims of "antisemitism" rather amusing, because the Arabs are a Semitic people as well as the Jews.

You become an antisemite if you support the claims of one Semitic people over another? Doesn't that make everyone involved in this argument an "anti-semite?

s.

Well, yeah, imagine my shock when I got to college and found out that Pope Pius XII was so in bed with the Nazis that there wasn't room for the Altar Boy he was sodomizing.

My reason for hating Zionists is that they've become the Nazis.

It's actually exactly the opposite. The closest to the Nazis are today's Muslims who openly show intolerance and kill in the name of their warped ideology.

Hitler s Mufti Catholic Answers

Last edited:
[QUO

I always find their claims of "antisemitism" rather amusing, because the Arabs are a Semitic people as well as the Jews.

You become an antisemite if you support the claims of one Semitic people over another? Doesn't that make everyone involved in this argument an "anti-semite?

Well there goes your education money down the toilet again. Even though Arabs are Semetic, anti Semetism refers distinctly to hatred of Jews. You get an F.

Forum List

Back