1896 Film of Palestine and Jerusalem.

The land did not belong to the Arabs, it was Ottoman territory for 600 years, and after that fell under the control if the British. And majority of Israelis today are Jews who fled Muslim shitholes, or descendants of. That is a fact, look it up. Parroting Islamist propaganda out of Uranus won't make it true.

And oh, can you show us how "Europeans who started Zionism have moved back to Europe"' , Joe Blow? Can't wait to see that one.

Imperial invaders don't get to dictate who the land belongs to.

Ah really, very interesting so the Arab invaders who Jihaded across the Middle East and shoved Islam down people's throats should give those lands back.

Islam = Arab imperialism. True story :cool:

I would think that with people speaking English in Australia, in the Americas and elsewhere and people speaking Spanish in the Americas Arab imperialism is quite bland comparatively. Heck, it got stopped cold by the Turks, the Spanish and the Normans (Sicily).

This particular segment of history has been my life for 50 years. I also lived a small part of it. You?

I will turn 60 in several weeks, and so I am old enough to have watched the events leading up to the six day war, which I did every day on the news. I heard all the Nasser talk about pushing the Jews to the sea, saw the ships blockading the straits of Tiran, and kept up with the events as the leaders of three Arab Supremacist states positioned thousands of troops in preparation for the invasion.

To listen to some of these antisemitic children, though, and you would think a whole different history somehow existed. They wouldn't be born for decades after, but goodness can they ever rattle off all the propaganda they read at their hate sites!

As far as I'm concerned, this rabid pro-Palestinianism is little more than a cult. It is a huge cult, mind you, and is extremely well financed, but it operates on the same principles where mindless obedience is all that is required of the devotees, and absolute group think prevails.It is impossible to ever get through to these hateful children since it is their hatred that binds them so tightly and their hatred of Jews is the crutch they use to avoid any sort of honest look at their own shortcomings.

This particular segment of history has been my life for 50 years. I also lived a small part of it. You?

I will turn 60 in several weeks, and so I am old enough to have watched the events leading up to the six day war, which I did every day on the news. I heard all the Nasser talk about pushing the Jews to the sea, saw the ships blockading the straits of Tiran, and kept up with the events as the leaders of three Arab Supremacist states positioned thousands of troops in preparation for the invasion.

To listen to some of these antisemitic children, though, and you would think a whole different history somehow existed. They wouldn't be born for decades after, but goodness can they ever rattle off all the propaganda they read at their hate sites!

As far as I'm concerned, this rabid pro-Palestinianism is little more than a cult. It is a huge cult, mind you, and is extremely well financed, but it operates on the same principles where mindless obedience is all that is required of the devotees, and absolute group think prevails.It is impossible to ever get through to these hateful children since it is their hatred that binds them so tightly and their hatred of Jews is the crutch they use to avoid any sort of honest look at their own shortcomings.

I know your type, and I bet you watched the coup in Chile unfolding and were sure that it was the Chilean people wanting to overthrow a cruel dictator (no matter that he was elected democratically) and replace him with a freedom loving Pinochet. You probably also believed that it was a spontaneous coup and the U.S. was not involved. LOL

I know your type, and I bet you watched the coup in Chile unfolding and were sure that it was the Chilean people wanting to overthrow a cruel dictator (no matter that he was elected democratically) and replace him with a freedom loving Pinochet. You probably also believed that it was a spontaneous coup and the U.S. was not involved. LOL

Personal attacks is all you got Monti. Pathetic

Really??
As opposed to your type who, lacking anything of substance to respond with, resorts to unwarranted and unsubstantiated character assignations and churlish retort?
You lose your bet.
You don't know me and you happen to be entirely wrong in your characterization of me.
I'll leave it there as I have no need to defend myself against such empty and ineffectual offensive as you have launched.

The land did not belong to the Arabs, it was Ottoman territory for 600 years, and after that fell under the control if the British. And majority of Israelis today are Jews who fled Muslim shitholes, or descendants of. That is a fact, look it up. Parroting Islamist propaganda out of Uranus won't make it true.

And oh, can you show us how "Europeans who started Zionism have moved back to Europe"' , Joe Blow? Can't wait to see that one.

Imperial invaders don't get to dictate who the land belongs to.

Ah really, very interesting so the Arab invaders who Jihaded across the Middle East and shoved Islam down people's throats should give those lands back.

I would think that with people speaking English in Australia, in the Americas and elsewhere and people speaking Spanish in the Americas Arab imperialism is quite bland comparatively. Heck, it got stopped cold by the Turks, the Spanish and the Normans (Sicily).

The only time Arab Imperialism gets stopped is when Islamism is stopped. Even countries that are not Arab by race or ethnicity are in fact practicing a religion and culture forced upon them by Arabs Islamists.

Islam is not only a religion, it is a cult with a political component which dictates how people should live, or else. In the process it destroys the national identity, history and culture of the nation it infects. Such is the story with Iran and Egypt for example. With Arab / Muslim countries, it is all about being an ARAB or a MUSLIM rather than being nationalistic.

You will never see a Muslim cleric preaching nationalism or pride in their country's history, as you see in other faiths. Islam minimizes and supersedes all.

As opposed to your type, the terrorist ass kisser liar extraordinaire for IslamoFacism. You've seen one of your types you've seen them all. The streets of Pakistan and all backwards ass Islamic shitholes are littered with delusional ignorant morons like you.

Let's get back to something remotely related to the topic guys...remember, Flame Zone is available for personal discussions and we offer free accommodations.

[

You need to read some history. The regions that the Muslims took from the Byzantines welcomed them with open arms, because the Byzantines were kind of dicks.

It's impossible to reason with fanatics. They deny the historical record and only believe Zionist propaganda.

[

You need to read some history. The regions that the Muslims took from the Byzantines welcomed them with open arms, because the Byzantines were kind of dicks.

Ha ha ha. "Muslim conquerering Jihadists were welcomed" Thanks for the entertainment. Perhaps it is you that should read some Muslim history.

It's impossible to reason with fanatics. They deny the historical record and only believe Zionist propaganda.

Yeah and we all know that Muslims aren't fanatical at all, nor do they "spread false propaganda". No, no, not at all.

I'm wondering which alternate universe you live in.

Yeah and we all know that Muslims aren't fanatical at all, nor do they "spread false propaganda". No, no, not at all.

Isn't it funny when Monti accuse others of literally exactly what he is guilty of

Isn't it funny when Monti accuse others of literally exactly what he is guilty of

Mohomod Latici is an expert at Nazi Turnspeak. Accusing others of exactly what they themselves are guilty of. I love it when they start calling the Jews "Nazis"...while forgetting that it was the Palestinians who had a love affair with Hitler, and still do.

[

Ha ha ha. "Muslim conquerering Jihadists were welcomed" Thanks for the entertainment. Perhaps it is you that should read some Muslim history.

I have a degree in history.

There was a reason why they overran the Sassinid and Byzantine Empires in less than a century.

An AA from SBU Tehran?
Do you think you are the only poster on this forum with higher education?

Others don't present fact.

Others don't present fact.

Yeah you're the only that does. :cuckoo:

Insanity, another common denominator among Pali terrorist lovers.

Last edited:
[

I have a degree in history.

There was a reason why they overran the Sassinid and Byzantine Empires in less than a century.

Asshole, Arabs invaded and shoved Islam down the throats of Persian / Iranian people. It was not a "welcome" process, and even Pope Benedict caused Muslim animals to burn down half of Europe when he alluded to the Persian Emperor's comments at the time about Arab behavior and what islam represents.

Go get your money back from those who claim they educated you. Ha ha ha.

Islam spread through violence. True story dude :cool:

Forum List

Back