19.5% of America is on Welfare?

I'm 94 years old. I worked hard for over 40 years...in other words I served my sentence. Middle and lower class working people have always been behind the eight ball.

I'm 94 years old. I worked hard for over 40 years...in other words I served my sentence. Middle and lower class working people have always been behind the eight ball.
That’s not true. A comfortable middle class childhood even in the 70s was one car in the driveway, a house with 3 bedrooms, a nice backyard, and a fun vacation at a rental apartment at the beach.

hahahahahaha, that is about as a convoluted explanation I have ever heard.
Millions of poor people from Mexico and the 3rd world, I guess they brought housing, food, clothing, and medical care with them?

1. Global web icon
    University of Notre Dame
    https://leo.nd.edu/news/u-s-suffers-sharpest-rise...

U.S. Suffers Sharpest Rise in Poverty Rate in More Than 50 Years

WebU.S. Suffers Sharpest Rise in Poverty Rate in More Than 50 Years. January 27, 2021. Leigh Lynes. The end of 2020 brought the sharpest rise in the U.S. poverty rate since the 1960s, …

To a simpleton that statement may seem 'convoluted', but to anyone intelligent, it's pretty straight forward.

BTW - Before you use big words, you should try to find out what they mean (Hope your brain doesn't melt):

Yes, it's easy to believe that the poverty rate was at an extremely high level on Jan. 27, 2021. Trump ad been President for 4 years. Biden was only President for 6 days. The pandemic was still happening. So you've made absolutely no point with this statistic.

To a simpleton that statement may seem 'convoluted', but to anyone intelligent, it's pretty straight forward.
BTW - Before you use big words, you should try to find out what they mean (Hope your brain doesn't melt):

Yes, it's easy to believe that the poverty rate was at an extremely high level on Jan. 27, 2021. Trump ad been President for 4 years. Biden was only President for 6 days. The pandemic was still happening. So you've made absolutely no point with this statistic.
Dick, can I call you Dick, for short of Richard, I think I will.

The Grammar police show the effects of a lobotomy once again. I feel like I am in a discussion with Biden mumbling, "oatmeal please more".

Trump ad been? Did your lobotomy hurt much, Dick!

Dick, can I call you Dick, for short of Richard, I think I will.

The Grammar police show the effects of a lobotomy once again. I feel like I am in a discussion with Biden mumbling, "oatmeal please more".

Trump ad been? Did your lobotomy hurt much, Dick!

So, I was right. Obviously you brain did melt when you tried to understand the meaning of 'Convolution'.

Lesson: Don't use big words when you don't know their meaning.

In your case, I recommend the you stay with words that have 5 letters or less or you'll hurt yourself.

Lesson: Don't use big words when you don't know their meaning.

In your case, I recommend the you stay with words that have 5 letters or less or you'll hurt yourself.

Trump ad been
Dick, you are not doing very well at being the grammar police, you just followed up by showing your stupidity again. The use of them there darn little words are giving you are real problem.

Between Dick and Biden, they can not coherently ask for more oatmeal.

Hurt myself, is that what happened to your brain, dick hurt himself using simple sentences. I wont take your advice, I know it is based on your personal experience, nobody gets hurt using words, except for yourself, dick.

elektra is now the grammarian. We will call it elektrammarianism.
only if you ignore who I responding to, RichardH, who put on the grammar police hat

The truth does not matter to an asshole like slow horse, who comes sniffing around my posts because I outwit the idiot with facts and returning insults

aint dat duh truth, s l o w h o r s e

only if you ignore who I responding to, RichardH, who put on the grammar police hat

The truth does not matter to an asshole like slow horse, who comes sniffing around my posts because I outwit the idiot with facts and returning insults

aint dat duh truth, s l o w h o r s e
I like it when you are being sweet.

Dick, you are not doing very well at being the grammar police, you just followed up by showing your stupidity again. The use of them there darn little words are giving you are real problem.

Between Dick and Biden, they can not coherently ask for more oatmeal.

Hurt myself, is that what happened to your brain, dick hurt himself using simple sentences. I wont take your advice, I know it is based on your personal experience, nobody gets hurt using words, except for yourself, dick.

You are truly amazingly stupid!

I didn't correct your grammar when you used the word 'convoluted', I challenged your vocabulary.

Even a third grader know the difference between 'grammar' and 'vocabulary'!

So calling me the 'grammar' police is idiotic!

Dumbass!

You are truly amazingly stupid!

I didn't correct your grammar when you used the word 'convoluted', I challenged your vocabulary. Even a third grader know the difference between 'grammar' and 'vocabulary'!

So calling me the 'grammar' police is idiotic!
Dumbass!
Denial is all I expect of you. You thought you were smart, being the grammar police. Even a third grader knows the difference, you dumb ass. Every time you reply you fuck up your grammar, and you had the nerve to correct mine. And yes, grammar includes the proper spelling.

hey, how come the computer underlines the word dumb ass, is it because your grammar sucks or you dont know how to spell.

Best to shut your trap then prove your stupidity, is that right? Than or then, let know me police grammar idiot you.

That’s not true. A comfortable middle class childhood even in the 70s was one car in the driveway, a house with 3 bedrooms, a nice backyard, and a fun vacation at a rental apartment at the beach.
It's so true. Beyond the truth. But I will give you this is when unions were alive and well. The only people against them are anti worker.

Denial is all I expect of you. You thought you were smart, being the grammar police. Even a third grader knows the difference, you dumb ass. Every time you reply you fuck up your grammar, and you had the nerve to correct mine. And yes, grammar includes the proper spelling.

hey, how come the computer underlines the word dumb ass, is it because your grammar sucks or you dont know how to spell.

Best to shut your trap then prove your stupidity, is that right? Than or then, let know me police grammar idiot you.

Aw, I made a typo and your trying to use that to obscure the fact that you don't know the difference between grammar and vocabulary.

Fail! Loser!

I'd like to get back to the topic of this thread. My original statement was that the statistics in the OP are invalid because they included people who lived with people who collected government assistance. Is that too 'convoluted' :auiqs.jpg:for you?

If you have nothing meaningful to comment on that, please do everyone on this thread a favor and STFU!

Got it.
The Ukranian farmer's kid with the now blown-off legs is better off that a Russian mine did it ---- than if if an American made M-15 did it?

Who knew?
I dont want Russia killing people either. That isnt my country, though.
Any more false equivalencies to justify your war mongering and support for mostly children dying?

Forum List

Back