19.5% of America is on Welfare?

To top it all off 50 thousand per year isn't even middle class. Anywhere.
Before the wetback invasion a journeyman roofer was making a middle class wage.
20-40 million thirdworlders and millions more of their taxpayer dependent anchor babies = shit wages all across the wage spectrum.

We live in a social market democracy, whiner, and that is not going to stop.
hahaha….”social market democracy” fuck that’s a new one….So we are no longer a Capitalist Republic because a few purple haired beggars with neck tattoos in cyberspace said do?
4FAA77B9-9D95-468E-B0E1-610581C81934.jpeg

hahaha….”social market democracy” fuck that’s a new one….So we are no longer a Capitalist Republic because a few purple haired beggars with neck tattoos in cyberspace said do?
You have been in the cellar if you think social market democracy is something. It is regulated capitalism.

Although the labor pool is overflowing with good workers and it's easy for employers to find them, a hard working painter or similar can make in excess of $70 per hour. I know, that's what I pay him. He shows up and finishes the job.

Although the labor pool is overflowing with good workers and it's easy for employers to find them, a hard working painter or similar can make in excess of $70 per hour. I know, that's what I pay him. He shows up and finishes the job.
You must live in and all Caucasian area where standards are kept high?
No painter is making $70 an hour in any area that’s been beanerized.

Unkotare

Before the wetback invasion a journeyman roofer was making a middle class wage.
20-40 million thirdworlders and millions more of their taxpayer dependent anchor babies = shit wages all across the wage spectrum.
There is no such thing as an anchor baby.

Under Trump, until the Commies released the virus, we had the best economy in decades: nice growth, low inflation, cheap gas, real wages rising for the lower-income, a 50-year low in unemployment, a record low unemployment rate for blacks, and a rising stock market.

Now people can barely afford groceries, and the tone-deaf occupier of the WH is bragging about the success of Bidenomics.
Yup. Before the virus. Dont forget trump passed a huge tax bill that only gave us a minor bump. Certainly not worth it.

And I find it funny that trump did .001% better than Obama but in your eyes trump is god and Obama sucked. It’s easy to give an already good economy in good times a bump with tax breaks we can’t afford and don’t need, deregulations that are risky to the environment.

Trump proved why you don’t run a country like a corporation.

Yup. Before the virus. Dont forget trump passed a huge tax bill that only gave us a minor bump. Certainly not worth it.

And I find it funny that trump did .001% better than Obama but in your eyes trump is god and Obama sucked. It’s easy to give an already good economy in good times a bump with tax breaks we can’t afford and don’t need, deregulations that are risky to the environment.

Trump proved why you don’t run a country like a corporation.

If Trump had inherited the economy that Obama did, he would have seriously failed.

An economy grows fast when mass numbers of people retire at or before 55. It opens up jobs to the next generation.

An economy grows fast when mass numbers of people retire at or before 55. It opens up jobs to the next generation.
The economy is so bad, and living expenses so high, that people who had PLANNED to retire need to postpone it.

Forum List

Back