19-year-old charged with illegally supplying gun to Kyle Rittenhouse

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

Not to mention it opening him up to civil suits.

Do you think it should be against the law to buy guns for minors who are not your children?

I think it's okay for parents to buy guns for their kids, but each state is different.

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

Do you think it should be against the law to buy guns for minors who are not your children?

I think it's okay for parents to buy guns for their kids, but each state is different.
I admit i was surprised that this guy was not called in the trial..my only conclusion..and his being charged now, is that he refused to rat on Kyle.
Kudos, I guess..but now he pays the price.

I admit i was surprised that this guy was not called in the trial..my only conclusion..and his being charged now, is that he refused to rat on Kyle.
Kudos, I guess..but now he pays the price.

How would he rat on Kyle? Kyle is the minor. He's the adult.

How would he rat on Kyle? Kyle is the minor. He's the adult.
Not that kind of rat. Like testify to a prior admission of wishing to kill...or whatever really. Kyle was 17..he talked some shit..right? He could testify as to why Kyle wanted to be armed in the first place.
Just saying that the timing is telling.

I don't care. Ask me how little I care, if you'd like. Kyle Rittenhouse dispensed what you lefists call "social justice." Now chew on that for awhile.

You might not like this, but I pretty much agree with the old adage you leftists have been toying with for decades: "All change only comes from the barrel of a gun." I didn't come up with this but since you on the left did, you're just gonna have to suck it up and live with it.

He greased a pedophile and domestic abuser. Wish he would have killed a helluva lot more

But I hope Kenosha explodes in such violence...LOLOLOLOL

He was arrested simply as insurance, its not even close to a sure thing Black did anything illegal, this is just a fully politicized DA's office hoping to get lucky in wake of the disaster they crafted for themselves by charging a totally innocent kid for 1st degree murder, and a means of insuring themselves from the mob they just failed to satiate..... ;)

Wow Dimmers DO like to prosecute lawbreakers......but only the few selective laws they support that support the criminals.

I don't care. Ask me how little I care, if you'd like. Kyle Rittenhouse dispensed what you lefists call "social justice." Now chew on that for awhile.

You might not like this, but I pretty much agree with the old adage you leftists have been toying with for decades: "All change only comes from the barrel of a gun." I didn't come up with this but since you on the left did, you're just gonna have to suck it up and live with it.
So you support extra judicial killings. Interesting.

No. I support self-defense. Unlike Joe Biden. who drone-struck some children in Afghanistan.
You didn’t call it self defense. You called it “dispe nosing social justice”.

When Trump’s drones killed kids…were you outraged?

I’m guessing not.

You didn’t call it self defense. You called it “dispe nosing social justice”.

When Trump’s drones killed kids…were you outraged?

I’m guessing not.

That "social justice" thingy was an attention-getter.

Now that I have your attention, can we go steady? :04:

Straw Purchase is illegal:

So, judge, jury & executioner, eh?
When it comes to violent felons, I wish I was

Don't you have to make the rounds on every thread to look for the slightest infractions so you can push your favorite button......besides your Joy Button that is

Forum List

Back