19-year-old charged with illegally supplying gun to Kyle Rittenhouse

I do not believe Kyle is not guilty except for having the firearm illegally…

Too late for that, since the judge dropped the firearms charge against him. Now the only thing they can get him on is a noise violation or littering.

He should have picked up his brass when he was done shooting those commies. Nobody wants to step on a piece of brass.

Too late for that, since the judge dropped the firearms charge against him. Now the only thing they can get him on is a noise violation or littering.

He should have picked up his brass when he was done shooting those commies. Nobody wants to step on a piece of brass.
I have no issue with what he did but let remember his legal issues are far from over and those three families will go after him on a Civil Suit and that is where he might see a lot of trouble…

I have no issue with what he did but let remember his legal issues are far from over and those three families will go after him on a Civil Suit and that is where he might see a lot of trouble…

So they sue an 18 year old kid.

Good luck getting anything out of him. He might have some cool Trump posters in his room, or an XBox. :laughing0301:

So they sue an 18 year old kid.

Good luck getting anything out of him. He might have some cool Trump posters in his room, or an XBox. :laughing0301:
I might need advice here but I believe his parents are still legally responsible for him because the incident happened when he was seventeen and his mother drove him, but I could be wrong…

Also I am unsure but when I was young my guardian ( my Uncle ) was legally responsible for me until 21 for certain things even if I was of age to live on my own.

The law is weird about stuff like that…

You know who deserves a really long sentence in this case. I mean 10/15 years hard time. No parole, no good behavivor, no tv, no exercise room, no snacks, no books, no visitors, lots of time alone in cell, 1 hour for exercise, lots of solitary confinement. Media.

If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

Oh my. That makes him about 1200% more dangerous in the law's eyes then the terrible, insurrectionistic, dictator-installing, flag-waving, cop-beating democracy crashers sent by Trump! :shok:

Not to mention the Feds... bet they want a piece....and Kyle did break some federal laws.

Yes....let's see the child rapists family, the wife beaters family, and the other criminal go after him...that would be fun....

THIS topic has turned out to be another leftist media lie.

You know who should be facing sentencing right now? The lying media.

There's a reason that third world revolutions target the media first off.

I admit i was surprised that this guy was not called in the trial..my only conclusion..and his being charged now, is that he refused to rat on Kyle.
Kudos, I guess..but now he pays the price.
Oh no...he lied during the trial to try and save his own butt.

His friendship is over with Kyle.

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.
If this guy was black, the judge would likely let him walk.

I admit i was surprised that this guy was not called in the trial..my only conclusion..and his being charged now, is that he refused to rat on Kyle.
Kudos, I guess..but now he pays the price.

What would he "rat" about? Rittenhouse didn't commit any crimes.

Charges have been filed against a 19-year-old man who prosecutors allege purchased and supplied the gun used by 17-year-old Kyle Rittenhouse in the fatal shootings of two protesters in Kenosha, Wisconsin.

Dominick Black, of Kenosha, faces two felony counts of intentionally giving a dangerous weapon to a minor, causing death, according to a criminal complaint filed in Kenosha County Circuit Court. If he's found guilty, he faces up to 6 years in prison per count.

Not to mention it opening him up to civil suits.

Do you think it should be against the law to buy guns for minors who are not your children?

I think it's okay for parents to buy guns for their kids, but each state is different.
This guy caused a teenage boy to be able to fight 4 violent criminals including a pedophile. Black should be given and medal and the prosecutors office should be disbarred and sued into poverty for abusing their office to harass good citizens.

Forum List

Back