19 year old white SMU college student murdered in downtown dallas

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
Police plead for help in apprehending the suspects without releasing a description of the suspects

translation: odds are 100 to 1 that the shooters are black

Detectives were able to locate surveillance video of the vehicle and suspects interacting with the complainant, and once the vehicle leaves, the complainant falls to the ground apparently suffering from a gunshot wound,” Dallas PD Major Danny Williams said.

Last edited:
There is video? And no description of the killers? They are black. No doubt about it.

I hope the deceased and family are democrats so it is no great loss.

1604688627289.jpeg

Police plead for help in apprehending the suspects without releasing a description of the suspects

Detectives were able to locate surveillance video of the vehicle and suspects interacting with the complainant, and once the vehicle leaves, the complainant falls to the ground apparently suffering from a gunshot wound,” Dallas PD Major Danny Williams said.
The animals have been released upon society back when the Progs were ignoring the Burning Looting and Murder. We saw a couple threatened by said animals and when they tried to defend themselves the Progs have accused the couple of breaking the law. Any retard caught in a city with animals in it, will take a very big risk, unless they have a handcannon with lots of ammo....

Keep racism alive, dude.

Good looking guy to be the human sacrifice on the altar of wokeness.
If you stopped him on campus he probably hated trump and supported Black Lies Matter

Once again I express my deepest sympathies to the victim's family for this traumatic event.

We do not know whether he supported BLM, but it is true that a lot of naive college students are bleeding hearts.

Some bleeding hearts find out how wrong they were if they are ever the victim of a robbery, sucker punching, looting, or rape.

Here in Los Angeles, our local newspaper (which I have boycotted for a year) some years back reported that "young men" were robbing shoppers in a fashionable area. Readers demanded to know their ethnicity. The "news"paper relented and finally printed that vital "detail."

Some bleeding hearts find out how wrong they were if they are ever the victim of a robbery, sucker punching, looting, or rape.
In the last moments of his life he may have realized that lib culture has lied to him

but by then it was too late

Keep racism alive, dude.
Yes, all you Progs live for is Racism...why that tool is so used..just like you.

Good looking guy to be the human sacrifice on the altar of wokeness.
If you stopped him on campus he probably hated trump and supported Black Lies Matter

Once again I express my deepest sympathies to the victim's family for this traumatic event.

We do not know whether he supported BLM, but it is true that a lot of naive college students are bleeding hearts.

Here in Los Angeles, our local newspaper (which I have boycotted for a year) some years back reported that "young men" were robbing shoppers in a fashionable area. Readers demanded to know their ethnicity. The "news"paper relented and finally printed that vital "detail."
Too bad he didnt get a chance to grow up.
618a49174f4b80746a8e4ae05976bfaf.jpg

Keep racism alive, dude.
I still do not know why people move away from that though. Perhaps you could tell us all. Some are bigots. The rest...

Hopefully trump will sign an executive order to exterminate all blks before the end of his term..

But not the few good blks..

We need them for entertainment, like patting them on the head

Forum List

Back