1932 and 2016... Gamechanging Landslides

so alt and far right foolish

There was no organized resistance, where as in 2017, the resistance will be organized and massive heading right at the 2108 elections and then the 2020 elections, where the alt right and far right will be crushed for our lifetimes.
image.jpeg

in 1932 the Democrats took control of Congress for almost 30 years until 1994. Is the Trump
Revolution of 2016 the same? I think so. Democrats are so far left crybaby assed that no one likes them.

Hillary won the people's vote and the Democrats gained seats in both houses.

in 1932 the Democrats took control of Congress for almost 30 years until 1994. Is the Trump
Revolution of 2016 the same? I think so. Democrats are so far left crybaby assed that no one likes them.

IF Trump is successful yes it could be a very long time before the Dem's recover since they are already beat to a pulp. Do not underestimate the corrupt lying GOP establishment's ability to screw everything up though. That whole town is corrupt to the core. My hunch is it will take more than 1 to 2 Trump terms to clean up that outhouse.

Hillary won the people's vote and the Democrats gained seats in both houses.

She didn't win a damn thing, she got her ass whooped. Trump even took the fight to her on her own turf in MI, PA, WI and spanked her, she spent the night bawling her eyes out. Just admit it, she got clobbered.

Over 7 million people walked off the democrats plantation to vote Trump....We are seeing the beginning of the end of democrats....
I remember "the end of the Republicans" in '64 and that really was a landslide. Enjoy your daydreams while you can. They don't last.
I remember you democrats back then too....same as you are today....good luck with that,,,,View attachment 100673
Phony quotes. All that does is prove that the Trumpistas don't have much on the ball.

Over 7 million people walked off the democrats plantation to vote Trump....We are seeing the beginning of the end of democrats....
I remember "the end of the Republicans" in '64 and that really was a landslide. Enjoy your daydreams while you can. They don't last.
I remember you democrats back then too....same as you are today....good luck with that,,,,View attachment 100673
Phony quotes. All that does is prove that the Trumpistas don't have much on the ball.
Yes....yes....your fake news tells you this, we know....:lol:

If Big Ears were not such a shitty president, Cankles would have won easily. Much like the prog elitist HW did riding Reagan's coatails in 1992. He won a landslide victory. BO had no coatails.

One can only hope the adults can maintain control

Forum List

Back