1996 Clinton interfered in the Russian election. Kept Yeltsin in power.

You know conservatives are desperate when they try and deflect with crapped that happened 21 years ago.
/---- Desperate? Nah, it's more like you Libtard kids are unaware of your own party's past. We're here to educate you no matter how old it is.

Keep telling yourself that.
/---- So in your tiny mind, Dems interfering in an election is meaningless because it happened 21 years ago. Is that correct? What is the cut off date so we know in the future?

I didn't say it was meaningless. But the only reason you conservatives are bringing it up now is because Donny boy and his swamp keep getting heat for the Russian meddling.

You wouldn't give a crap about what happened 21 years if it weren't for that fact.
Star Clique

The media's heat comes from a distant star-system they bask under. In their own world, it may be intense; but to those who are down to earth, it is just a twinkle in a void.

So, does every event that may influence how a person may vote damage voting rights. Did Comey damage voting rights by announcing the opening of HRC's email investigation again? Did NBC damaged voting rights by releasing the Trump pussy grabbing video? Did North Korea damaged voting rights by testing a nuke? I can go on an on, but the point is there are unlimited events that voters consider when they decide how to vote, but it is ultimately the voter's responsibility to decide. My vote wasn't damaged, it still counted as one vote.

One of the lessons learned should be to upgrade cyber security when it comes to the DNC, the RNC, and individual states voter information systems. Russia as well as other countries are going try to spy on us just as the USA spies on Russia and other countries. That is not going to stop as a result of the Russia investigations/witch hunts that are going on now. The spy vs. spy game is nothing new.

What comey did was wrong. But it wasn't a foreign government seeking to influence our
election. The Russian hackers wanted trump to win and swayed votes. We don't want foreign governments deciding who wins our elections. I don't see republicans doing anything about this. Trump seems very buddy with Putin.
/----- Your post: "The Russian hackers wanted trump to win and swayed votes." Why would the Ruskies take a chance on Trump when Hildabeast was bought, paid for and 100% predictable? Trump was and still is an unknown.

Yet the evidence is clear they tried to elect trump. Why?
Better Yogi Bear Than to Be Yoked to an Octopus

To save us from imperialist globalism so we can join those striving for an independent future. What is good for America is good for Russia.

How were they damaged?

If Russian hackers decide the winner of an election, how valuable is your vote? Are politicians going to cater to Russia now rather than US citizens?
/---- "If" is for children. Post proof that they did "decide" the election or STFU with your non stop whining.
View attachment 139235

I suppose you were whining about an email server?
/---- The email server was proven to exist. Hildabeast admitted it and even apologized for it. There is nothing to prove our voting rights were "damaged" by the Ruskies or anyone else.

Yes it existed. And what damage was done?

and the Russian thing hasn't been proven and what damage was done?

If Russian hackers decide the winner of an election, how valuable is your vote? Are politicians going to cater to Russia now rather than US citizens?
/---- "If" is for children. Post proof that they did "decide" the election or STFU with your non stop whining.
View attachment 139235

/---- The email server was proven to exist. Hildabeast admitted it and even apologized for it. There is nothing to prove our voting rights were "damaged" by the Ruskies or anyone else.

All our top intelligence officials seem to think it is proven. A foreign government influenced our election. That is a lot of damage.

View attachment 139235

All our top intelligence officials seem to think it is proven. A foreign government influenced our election. That is a lot of damage.

So where is the proof?

Show me the EVIDENCE.

And we try to influence foreign elections all the time.

A saying about geese and ganders comes to mind or perhaps the one about sowing and reaping

/----- When monkey fly out of your ass they can leave a real bad stain on your underpants and hence damage them. So why are you OK with monkeys flying out of your ass? Do you not care how hard your mommy has to scrub your shorts to get them clean? How could you be so callous?
View attachment 139244
The Puny Have Penis Envy

Behind all the rhetoric, this is really about girlyman Liberals having a resentful hatred of Putin's masculinity.

So where is the proof?

Show me the EVIDENCE.

A saying about geese and ganders comes to mind or perhaps the one about sowing and reaping

Trump’s top intelligence officials accept conclusion that Russia hacked election

Two wrongs don't make a right.

So where is the proof?

Show me the EVIDENCE.

Trump’s top intelligence officials accept conclusion that Russia hacked election

That's not EVIDENCE that is an OPINION

Where is the EVIDENCE?

How many votes were changed by this alleged hacking?

How many illegitimate votes were a result of this alleged hacking?

until those questions are answered and EVIDENCE is produced then all we have is OPINION

So where is the proof?

Show me the EVIDENCE.

Where is the EVIDENCE?

until those questions are answered and EVIDENCE is produced then all we have is OPINION

Amazing you whined about a private server, but a dictator influencing our election is ok.

So where is the proof?

Show me the EVIDENCE.

Where is the EVIDENCE?

Amazing you whined about a private server, but a dictator influencing our election is ok.

I said nothing about a private server

what EVIDENCE do you have that I did?

So, does every event that may influence how a person may vote damage voting rights. Did Comey damage voting rights by announcing the opening of HRC's email investigation again? Did NBC damaged voting rights by releasing the Trump pussy grabbing video? Did North Korea damaged voting rights by testing a nuke? I can go on an on, but the point is there are unlimited events that voters consider when they decide how to vote, but it is ultimately the voter's responsibility to decide. My vote wasn't damaged, it still counted a one point.

One of the lessons learned should be to upgrade cyber security when it comes to the DNC, the RNC, and individual states voter information systems. Russia as well as other countries are going try to spy on us just as the USA spies on Russia and other countries. That is not going to stop as a result of an Russia investigations/witch hunts that are going on now. The spy vs. spy game is nothing new.
/--- Well stated but way over the head of Brian357 who only has slogans in his arsenal.

Vladophobes are the sorest of Soros's sore losers. This is the most ridiculous reason yet for canceling an election. it is a sign of the times how low lowlife is willing to sink with its paranoiac accusations.

So where is the proof?

Show me the EVIDENCE.

So you can't produce anything that supports your claim that I said anything about Shillary's server?

So where is the proof?

Show me the EVIDENCE.

So you can't produce anything that supports your claim that I said anything about Shillary's server?

The fact you can't even get her name right makes it clear you are one of the whiners.

So where is the proof?

Show me the EVIDENCE.

The fact you can't even get her name right makes it clear you are one of the whiners.

Fail

If it's that easy you should be able to support your claim with EVIDENCE

I call her Shillary because she is a shill and I have no respect for her whatsoever and that has been true since long before her using a private server

View attachment 139235

"THE DEVIL MADE ME DO IT!"

They didn't influence the election at all. How did they change or block anyone's vote? You Hillarrheans won't answer that, will you? You sling an accusation that implies that your heroine would have won if it weren't for some imaginary Russian power that you demonize.

/----- Breaking:
Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech

Yet all the evidence leads intelligence officials
to believe they wanted Trump to win.
So what if they wanted it?

You haven't proved they actually swayed the election

No one has

I'm not saying they changed the results, but it seems clear they swayed votes. Given that will our politicians now be courting the Russians for the hacker advantage? That isn't good for the US.

Forum List

Back