2 Billion in teacher lawsuit of discrimination

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020

My god is the legal system so crooked and corrupt that you can sue for 2 B and win because failed teachers could not pass a licensing exam
Class action lawyers bigger winners than Big Pharma ?
What a racket!!!!

Last edited:
You don't get it, Q.

This wasn't a judgment, this was a SETTLEMENT made by the City of New York.

No jury or judge was convinced of it, it didn't cost the Democrat politicians who made the payoff 5 fucking cents, it was the taxpayers who took it up the old poop shoot.

Same thing as the CP5 case where the Fake Italian former mayor decided to make payoffs.

DeBlasio figured that this kind of redistribution would help him out, so what the hey?

The next lawsuit in NYC will be from the black teachers who actually passed the test and became teachers. They feel put upon because they actually had to work for the money, instead of sitting at home for decades and getting paid for nothing.

Not surprising. This is the same country (NYC) that paid the Central Park rapists millions for their inconvenience, and is prosecuting (persecuting) a former President for paying a whore to keep her mouth shut, on the basis that it was an "illegal campaign contribution."

Nothing surprises me coming out of that shit hole.

My god is the legal system so crooked and corrupt that you can sue for 2 B and win because failed teachers could not pass a licensing exam
What a racket!!!!
You are Jewish and you type G_d out? In my interactions with Jews of Faith the last few months I have been advised that this is forbidden.

This kind of thing demonstrates why affirmative action in every aspect of American life needs to end. Negroes tend to be less intelligent than whites, and even less intelligent than Orientals. Tests of intelligence and knowledge do not discriminate against Negroes because they are black, but because of what correlates with being black.

What a racket!!!!
sounds like the scam is that the Democrats wanted to pay these people millions, and used a false-flag lawsuit to do it.

We may see this across all the blue states, democrat lawyers sue the state, the state settles. Sounds like a great scam.

Forum List

Back