🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 cops shot (one killed) in Brooklyn

Thanks for the validation.
That you have strange wet-dreams.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk
Look at his username.

Do something about it, you piece of leftist trash.
I think you're immature, and probably sexually repressed. Possibly a sexual deviant.

Who else would name themselves that on a board he was going to visit daily?

It's specifically directed at sick trash like you.
Aha. And with a name like "Neil N. Blowme", we are supposed to believe that. .. aha. ...

Palin was talking about elections. The useful idiots were specifically chanting to kill cops. No comparison.
A sick mind wouldn't grasp that Sarah Palin is just full of shit. He would see it as her giving him a message.

This killer in NYC had nothing to do with the protestors. He was from Baltimore, shot his girl, knew he couldn't hack prison and decided to kill himself, but not before getting some quick and easy street cred to be remembered by.

Yep. He was sick and influenced by the hate speech being spread by media...."What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now"!
Actually, you don't know this at all. You are only making an assumption since the killer was (gasp! ) black. You obviously lack the intelligence to see that pretty much every case is individual. Poor Blowie. Not blown and no where to go. ...

Palin was talking about elections. The useful idiots were specifically chanting to kill cops. No comparison.
A sick mind wouldn't grasp that Sarah Palin is just full of shit. He would see it as her giving him a message.

This killer in NYC had nothing to do with the protestors. He was from Baltimore, shot his girl, knew he couldn't hack prison and decided to kill himself, but not before getting some quick and easy street cred to be remembered by.

Well, that's funny because on his FB, HE posted that he was going to kill 2 cops in retaliation for Ferguson, and that was a day or so before he shot his girlfriend. He planned this as revenge because he is/or was a nut. Plain and simple.
Is this proven, or simply a rumor? Have you seen the FB page?

Look at his username.

I think you're immature, and probably sexually repressed. Possibly a sexual deviant.

Aha. And with a name like "Neil N. Blowme", we are supposed to believe that. .. aha. ...

It's for sick corrupt filth like you.

Only in your strange wet-dreams.

Look at his username.

Yep. He was sick and influenced by the hate speech being spread by media...."What do we want? Dead cops. When do we want it? Now"!
Actually, you don't know this at all. You are only making an assumption since the killer was (gasp! ) black. You obviously lack the intelligence to see that pretty much every case is individual. Poor Blowie. Not blown and no where to go. ...

Your sick racist game has blown up in your face. We won't be seeing any more of your buddy, All Sharpton.

Well, that's funny because on his FB, HE posted that he was going to kill 2 cops in retaliation for Ferguson, and that was a day or so before he shot his girlfriend. He planned this as revenge because he is/or was a nut. Plain and simple.

Just for you, dumb cocksucker.

Articles Liberal Lies Killed the Two NYC Cops

Look at his username.

Your sick racist game has blown up in your face. We won't be seeing any more of your buddy, All Sharpton.
You'll be seeing plenty of him.

Wow. That's amazing. 1 wrong in 179 cases. Those guys are uber professional.
"'In most of those cases it would be the local district attorney who’s bringing up the charges, if any,' said Robert Gangi, executive director of the Prison Reform Organizing Project.

“'There’s an inherent conflict of interest. . . . The police and DA work very closely together, and so they need each other to carry out their jobs,' said Gangi, adding he’s encouraged by the mainstream political support from Gov. Cuomo to state Assembly members to create a special prosecutor who would handle police-involved deaths."

In 179 NYPD-involved deaths only 3 indicted EXCLUSIVE - NY Daily News
Golly, the opinion of a prison reform organization. Go figure. So he thinks it's a conflict of interests but believes they are working closely together? And since when do grand juries answer to DAs? You bought it hook, line and sinker but we already know liberals can't think.

You're claiming that the protestors put the idea into this killer's head to go shoot a cop.

I'm saying Sarah Palin's poster put it in that killer's head to go shoot a politician.
So thousands of protesters over numerous weeks, chanting all kinds of anti-police rhetoric with supporting (and encouraging) lip service from elected officials all the way up to the top job = some poster of Sarah Palin that had nothing to do with what happened to Giffords?

Liberals can't think.

WTF is wrong with you anyway? Do you live under a rock or something?

Two NYPD cops assassinated in Brooklyn revenge killing - NY Daily News

Days before Saturday’s slayings, Brinsley exhorted his Instagram followers to “burn the flag” in protest of the recent police killings of black men. “Marching up and down the streets does little to nothing to bring awareness to serious matters,” he wrote. “So let’s ruffle some feathers and take it into our own hands and make them watch in horror as we burn what they represent.”

If the Right-Wing claims that protestors are to blame, they must admit that Sarah Palin was to blame for Gabby Giffords:

SARAH-PALIN-TARGET-LIST.jpg

That was different.

Its okay for some ditzy dunderhead to call for the killings of Democrats.

Golly, the opinion of a prison reform organization. Go figure. So he thinks it's a conflict of interests but believes they are working closely together? And since when do grand juries answer to DAs?
You can't quite fathom how a DA who's dependent on local cops to advance her career would be hesitant to prosecute rogue cops? Golly, you really are stupid, aren't you?

Look at his username.

You'll be seeing plenty of him.

Nope. He's done.

You're claiming that the protestors put the idea into this killer's head to go shoot a cop.

I'm saying Sarah Palin's poster put it in that killer's head to go shoot a politician.
So thousands of protesters over numerous weeks, chanting all kinds of anti-police rhetoric with supporting (and encouraging) lip service from elected officials all the way up to the top job = some poster of Sarah Palin that had nothing to do with what happened to Giffords?

Liberals can't think.
They can think, but they're so sick they lie to themselves.

Look at his username.

Oh, so you're queer?

Liberals can't think.
If one, then the other.

Either people are influenced or they are responsible for their own actions.

Which is it?

Golly, the opinion of a prison reform organization. Go figure. So he thinks it's a conflict of interests but believes they are working closely together? And since when do grand juries answer to DAs?
You can't quite fathom how a DA who's dependent on local cops to advance her career would be hesitant to prosecute rogue cops? Golly, you really are stupid, aren't you?
If they were corrupt. But you didn't prove it, your corrupt brain simply made the accusation. So it was just another leftist smear from you.

Forum List

Back