🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 men arrive at bar at last call, refused service, then shoot bartender and others

We don't know if they were black from the article. We do know that lawlessness pretty much prevails.

We don't know if they were black from the article. We do know that lawlessness pretty much prevails.

From the article:

Staff members said they were closing up for the night when two black males entered the bar early last Sunday and asked for a drink.

This happened just down the road from me. Literally. About five miles. I drive by this bar on the way to where they're building my house. I got nothing else. Just kind of cool something that close to home appeared on a message board...

AR-130809978.jpg&maxh=300&q=100

Steven Moses, 38

EP-130809978.jpg&MaxH=120

Jason Gourdine, 38

Two men walked into the members-only bar about 1:50 a.m. Sunday and asked for a drink, an incident report states. Bartenders denied the men because the bar was getting ready to close at 2 a.m., witnesses reported.
The men grew angry and yelled that they weren’t being served because they were black, the report states. An argument ensued between the men and some of the bar’s patrons.
The dispute spilled into the parking lot where one of the men retrieved a shotgun and pulled the trigger, deputies said. Three people were wounded. The Post and Courier

In some towns, it's against the law to keep bars open after 2 am. due to the propensity of there to be automobile accidents at bar closing times, and a dearth of police around after closing time patrons have arrived at home. Some towns check to make sure the lights are off by 2 am, also.

This happened just down the road from me. Literally. About five miles. I drive by this bar on the way to where they're building my house. I got nothing else. Just kind of cool something that close to home appeared on a message board...

And to commemorate it, we proudly present H.J. with his own printable certificate:

Attachments

• $Parchment%20White%20Vellum%20Paper%20Closeup.jpg
    $Parchment%20White%20Vellum%20Paper%20Closeup.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 30

Forum List

Back