🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 MILLION fed workers get memo warning they can’t use words IMPEACH or 'resist' re TRUMP

Sorry but you cannot keep your job if you are actively recruiting to sabotage your employer.

MORON.....Trump is NOT their employer........They are employees of a representative government and NOT of an orange fuckhead.

TOTALITARIANISM 101. Here it comes! I worked under the Hatch Act for 12 years. I could discuss any GD thing I wanted to with OTHER EMPLOYEES! I hope this gets nipped in the bud IMMEDIATELY. This is total BIG BROTHER bullshit.

Where the fuck is the Labor SEC? (Of course this is the same Labor SEC who helped cover up Jeffrey Epstein, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING crimes).

Two million federal workers receive memo warning they can’t use the word ‘resist’ or discuss Trump impeachment at work

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR
29 NOV 2018 AT 23:09 ET

Grabien-477285-800x430.jpg
Donald Trump speaks at a rally in Orlando, Florida (Fox News/screen grab)

All federal workers have received a memo warning that they cannot discuss the possibility of Donald Trump being impeached at work, reports the New York Times.

The memo went out Wednesday to about 2 million workers.

The memo said it was “illegal for them to participate in such discussions at work,” the Times reports.

This is the first time such a memo has been sent out, the paper reports, and critics say it’s overreaching.

“Advocating for a candidate to be impeached, and thus potentially disqualified from holding federal office, is clearly directed at the failure of that candidate’s campaign for federal office,” the memo said.

Because Trump is already running for re-election in 2020, the letter contends that arguments about his policies or impeachment prospects are “effectively statements in support or opposition to his campaign,” the paper reports...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/two...eachment-work/

Under Obama you weren't allowed to call terrorism, terrorism and other silly rules.

Both are dumb however the government has a right to dictate rules for employees.

I know the left believes this, but in reality the President has quite a bit of authority.
But not the authority to travel into the past and write a law. So, moot.

You're a dumb shit, the LAST President wrote laws himself, the current one has not, in fact quite the opposite, he's actually told Congress "President's can do what Obama did , YOU need to do it"
Well, that's a bunch of adorable whining, but this law is already on the books, professor.

So then why the claim that Trump was trying to write a law?
I didn't claim that at all. I didn't imply it, either. I think you need to re-read.

Sorry but you cannot keep your job if you are actively recruiting to sabotage your employer.

MORON.....Trump is NOT their employer........They are employees of a representative government and NOT of an orange fuckhead.

Moron, Trump is the CEO of the Executive Branch of the USG and thus yes, those people DO work for him.

That's how the Representative part truly plays outm idiot. We hired Trump to represent us as THEIR boss. Therefor they work for them, and he works for us.

Fucking idiot doesn't even know the government works LOL

Moron, Trump is the CEO of the Executive Branch of the USG and thus yes, those people DO work for him.
Wrong.

What? You're really arguing that the President doesn't have authority over the Executive branch? LOL read the COTUS.
No, please pay attention. Not all 2 million of these people are in the executive branch, for one. Secondly, Trump did not write this law, or pen the memo (it contained complete sentences, after all). And they work for the government, not for Trump.

That's how the Representative part truly plays outm idiot. We hired Trump to represent us as THEIR boss. Therefor they work for them, and he works for us.

Fucking idiot doesn't even know the government works LOL

Another Trump ass licker who compares our government to some shady real estate scam enterprise or a reality show.....

Stay fucking dumb, I don't give a damn....LOL

Wrong.

What? You're really arguing that the President doesn't have authority over the Executive branch? LOL read the COTUS.
No, please pay attention. Not all 2 million of these people are in the executive branch, for one. Secondly, Trump did not write this law, or pen the memo (it contained complete sentences, after all). And they work for the government, not for Trump.

1. If they don't work the for Executive than this doesn't apply them anyway, so why are they bitching?

2. Then why are so many blaming Trump?

3. That's a distinction without difference. It's like saying you work for Wal Mart but you don't work for the CEO of Wal Mart.

TOTALITARIANISM 101. Here it comes! I worked under the Hatch Act for 12 years. I could discuss any GD thing I wanted to with OTHER EMPLOYEES! I hope this gets nipped in the bud IMMEDIATELY. This is total BIG BROTHER bullshit.

Where the fuck is the Labor SEC? (Of course this is the same Labor SEC who helped cover up Jeffrey Epstein, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING crimes).

Two million federal workers receive memo warning they can’t use the word ‘resist’ or discuss Trump impeachment at work

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR

All federal workers have received a memo warning that they cannot discuss the possibility of Donald Trump being impeached at work, reports the New York Times.

The memo said it was “illegal for them to participate in such discussions at work,” the Times reports.

This is the first time such a memo has been sent out, the paper reports, and critics say it’s overreaching.

“Advocating for a candidate to be impeached, and thus potentially disqualified from holding federal office, is clearly directed at the failure of that candidate’s campaign for federal office,” the memo said.

Because Trump is already running for re-election in 2020, the letter contends that arguments about his policies or impeachment prospects are “effectively statements in support or opposition to his campaign,” the paper reports...

Der Fuhrer Trump is a fvcking jackazz.

Trump is Making Azzholes Great Again

Making Freedom of Speech Illegal Again
caddo kid seems to be butt hurt over this. Perhaps he should refund his Trump tax cut so he can remain true to his oath to Make America Terrible Again.

Thanks for letting the forum know you hate your 1st A rights

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR

Der Fuhrer Trump is a fvcking jackazz.

Trump is Making Azzholes Great Again

Making Freedom of Speech Illegal Again
caddo kid seems to be butt hurt over this. Perhaps he should refund his Trump tax cut so he can remain true to his oath to Make America Terrible Again.

Thanks for letting the forum know you hate your 1st A rights

Nothing unconstitutional about what Trump did. The government pays a person to work, not espouse their political views.

What amazes me is that the "most educated" amongst us, aka Liberals, don't realize that an employer can subject their employees to a one million page booklet of restricted workplace related, and even non-job workplace related, behavior and they can fire your ass for violating any of the stated behaviors.
In other words, most of the Liberals here are Blue Collar or are too fucking stupid to at least give cognition to all of the legal papers they to sign in order to gain employment.

2. Then why are so many blaming Trump?
No idea... maybe because they find it easy to envision President Babyman beached in his bed with a bowl of chicken on his belly, screaming that he wants to know immediately whom he can FORCE to stop talking about impeachment, and then doing it. But you're asking me to guess...

3. That's a distinction without difference. It's like saying you work for Wal Mart but you don't work for the CEO of Wal Mart.
No it isn't, as Walmart doesn't operate or have a power structure like the government. Get me a Walmart where everyone elects the CEO (customer or employee), and the CEO is not allowed just to fire just any walmart employee. Yes, there is both a distinction and a difference.

Forum List

Back