🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 MILLION fed workers get memo warning they can’t use words IMPEACH or 'resist' re TRUMP

Sorry but you cannot keep your job if you are actively recruiting to sabotage your employer.
Trump isn't their employer; the U.S. government is. They have free speech rights under the Constitution that Trump cannot take away.
Wrong... There is a chain of command, Mr Trump is the top dog of the management chain
Chain of command applies to his appointees, NOT Civil Service employees.
Your display of ignorance is noted
Has this become the Trumpreich? I can just imagine the howls, if Obama had said something similar. Your hypocrisy is noted.
Obama didn’t need to. Any criticism of the faux-black hack defaulted to charges of racism.

I doubt if it can be enforced under the Hatch act

In a few months, everyone will talk impeachment

Discussing current news is not political activity

If Trump is impeached......that is news

Sorry but you cannot keep your job if you are actively recruiting to sabotage your employer.
Trump isn't their employer; the U.S. government is. They have free speech rights under the Constitution that Trump cannot take away.
Wrong... There is a chain of command, Mr Trump is the top dog of the management chain

So what you are saying is federal civil servants are accountable to no one?
Of course not.

But political expression and participation are not within the purview of a Federal employee’s superiors.

A Federal employee working for the USDA is at liberty to express the opinion that Trump is a liar, unfit to be president, and should be removed from office via the impeachment process.

If that same employee were to express the opinion that the work requirement provision of the SNAP program is wrong and should be ended, that may be speech not entitled to Constitutional protections because it concerns a program administered by USDA.

Maybe they can do that when not at work, but at work is a different story.

There is a difference between an employee discussing the potential of impeachment and an employee going desk to desk with a petition to impeach

The Hatch act is meant to prevent the latter

TOTALITARIANISM 101. Here it comes! I worked under the Hatch Act for 12 years. I could discuss any GD thing I wanted to with OTHER EMPLOYEES! I hope this gets nipped in the bud IMMEDIATELY. This is total BIG BROTHER bullshit.

Shouldn't federal workers be focused on doing their jobs rather than engaging in political activism against the president while they're on the clock? And you say that's "totalitarianism"?

Has this become the Trumpreich? I can just imagine the howls, if Obama had said something similar. Your hypocrisy is noted.

Had any President said it they would be in their right.

If you were in the Military you know very well it is the rule, so I do not know why on Earth it is an issue now?

Having a discussion with your co-workers isn't sabotage.

But you go right ahead and support this, fascism is the republican way after all.

Had any President said it they would be in their right. If you were in the Military you know very well it is the rule, so I do not know why on Earth it is an issue now?
We're not talking about the military. It's sad that you should use an example that's so easily debunked.

TOTALITARIANISM 101. Here it comes! I worked under the Hatch Act for 12 years. I could discuss any GD thing I wanted to with OTHER EMPLOYEES! I hope this gets nipped in the bud IMMEDIATELY. This is total BIG BROTHER bullshit.

Shouldn't federal workers be focused on doing their jobs rather than engaging in political activism against the president while they're on the clock? And you say that's "totalitarianism"?
Trump is their boss

Discussing events relating to their boss can be expected

Trump is their boss

Discussing impeaching Trump WHILE ON THE CLOCK is not a part of their legitimate job duties. You obviously disagree. How much time should federal employees be allotted each day to discuss the impeachment of the president, an hour, four hours, eight? How much?

Where the fuck is the Labor SEC? (Of course this is the same Labor SEC who helped cover up Jeffrey Epstein, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING crimes).

Two million federal workers receive memo warning they can’t use the word ‘resist’ or discuss Trump impeachment at work

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR
29 NOV 2018 AT 23:09 ET

Grabien-477285-800x430.jpg
Donald Trump speaks at a rally in Orlando, Florida (Fox News/screen grab)

All federal workers have received a memo warning that they cannot discuss the possibility of Donald Trump being impeached at work, reports the New York Times.

The memo went out Wednesday to about 2 million workers.

The memo said it was “illegal for them to participate in such discussions at work,” the Times reports.

This is the first time such a memo has been sent out, the paper reports, and critics say it’s overreaching.

“Advocating for a candidate to be impeached, and thus potentially disqualified from holding federal office, is clearly directed at the failure of that candidate’s campaign for federal office,” the memo said.

Because Trump is already running for re-election in 2020, the letter contends that arguments about his policies or impeachment prospects are “effectively statements in support or opposition to his campaign,” the paper reports...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/two...eachment-work/

Der Fuhrer Trump is a fvcking jackazz.

Trump is Making Azzholes Great Again

Making Freedom of Speech Illegal Again

Trump is their boss

Discussing impeaching Trump WHILE ON THE CLOCK is not a part of their legitimate job duties. You obviously disagree. How much time should federal employees be allotted each day to discuss the impeachment of the president, an hour, four hours, eight? How much?
It relates to employment

Trump is their boss

Forum List

Back