🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 MILLION fed workers get memo warning they can’t use words IMPEACH or 'resist' re TRUMP

Sorry but you cannot keep your job if you are actively recruiting to sabotage your employer.
Trump isn't their employer; the U.S. government is. They have free speech rights under the Constitution that Trump cannot take away.
Wrong... There is a chain of command, Mr Trump is the top dog of the management chain
Chain of command applies to his appointees, NOT Civil Service employees.

So what you are saying is federal civil servants are accountable to no one?

TOTALITARIANISM 101. Here it comes! I worked under the Hatch Act for 12 years. I could discuss any GD thing I wanted to with OTHER EMPLOYEES! I hope this gets nipped in the bud IMMEDIATELY. This is total BIG BROTHER bullshit.

Where the fuck is the Labor SEC? (Of course this is the same Labor SEC who helped cover up Jeffrey Epstein, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING crimes).

Two million federal workers receive memo warning they can’t use the word ‘resist’ or discuss Trump impeachment at work

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR
29 NOV 2018 AT 23:09 ET

Grabien-477285-800x430.jpg
Donald Trump speaks at a rally in Orlando, Florida (Fox News/screen grab)

All federal workers have received a memo warning that they cannot discuss the possibility of Donald Trump being impeached at work, reports the New York Times.

The memo went out Wednesday to about 2 million workers.

The memo said it was “illegal for them to participate in such discussions at work,” the Times reports.

This is the first time such a memo has been sent out, the paper reports, and critics say it’s overreaching.

“Advocating for a candidate to be impeached, and thus potentially disqualified from holding federal office, is clearly directed at the failure of that candidate’s campaign for federal office,” the memo said.

Because Trump is already running for re-election in 2020, the letter contends that arguments about his policies or impeachment prospects are “effectively statements in support or opposition to his campaign,” the paper reports...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/two...eachment-work/
Trump is snowflaking HARD these days
But he is still your president so suck on that a while....:21:
For a couple more months, yes
Only 72 more months to go!

Same in the private sector.

Bad mouth your employer and you get kicked to the curb.

Should be no different for those that work for the Govt.

It's generally a policy in all work places, civilian and military, that certain subjects are forbidden while on duty or on the clock. The two most frowned upon are religion or politics. Everyone here knows that to be correct, even the liberal pukes. The OP subject shouldn't warrant a discussion but butthurt libs will be butthurt libs.

Uh, tramp isn't their employer as they work for the federal government and not him. I believe that was covered earlier in this thread.

Sorry but you cannot keep your job if you are actively recruiting to sabotage your employer.

Total bullshit!! They are AMERICANS first, then government workers. I repeat, I worked under the Hatch ACT for almost 14 years. I may not have and wouldn't think to say anything when dealing with the PUBLIC, but I could say any POLITICAL thing I wanted to my fellow employees. And even my bosses. No matter how one says IMPEACH or RESIST in relation to the asshole-in-chief, it is not dangerous. If they put the words on rocks or bombs and throw those or they paint or sticker it on the sides of their FEDERAL vehicles, that's another story.

PERIOD.

It sounds like treason to me.

Trump isn't their employer; the U.S. government is. They have free speech rights under the Constitution that Trump cannot take away.
No one has right to be a government worker.
I seriously doubt any such specific rule was issued but you can be sure employees are required to not start shit while on the clock.

Uh, tramp isn't their employer as they work for the federal government and not him. I believe that was covered earlier in this thread.

Well he is the CIC and everyone in Govt. works for him.

WRONG! Everyone in government, including tramp, work for the people of this country. WE are their employers!

Wrong... There is a chain of command, Mr Trump is the top dog of the management chain
Your display of ignorance is noted

-Geaux

Your display of ignorance is noted
Has this become the Trumpreich? I can just imagine the howls, if Obama had said something similar. Your hypocrisy is noted.

Trump is their employer?? Only if you are a cultist and want a totalitarian state.

Their employer is the United States government.

Last edited:

It is completely appropriate for an employer to dictate behavior on company time within the workplace.

Federal workers aren't special.
whoever put forth this memo seems to have an interest in them....

TOTALITARIANISM 101. Here it comes! I worked under the Hatch Act for 12 years. I could discuss any GD thing I wanted to with OTHER EMPLOYEES! I hope this gets nipped in the bud IMMEDIATELY. This is total BIG BROTHER bullshit.

Where the fuck is the Labor SEC? (Of course this is the same Labor SEC who helped cover up Jeffrey Epstein, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING crimes).

Two million federal workers receive memo warning they can’t use the word ‘resist’ or discuss Trump impeachment at work

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR
29 NOV 2018 AT 23:09 ET

Grabien-477285-800x430.jpg
Donald Trump speaks at a rally in Orlando, Florida (Fox News/screen grab)

All federal workers have received a memo warning that they cannot discuss the possibility of Donald Trump being impeached at work, reports the New York Times.

The memo went out Wednesday to about 2 million workers.

The memo said it was “illegal for them to participate in such discussions at work,” the Times reports.

This is the first time such a memo has been sent out, the paper reports, and critics say it’s overreaching.

“Advocating for a candidate to be impeached, and thus potentially disqualified from holding federal office, is clearly directed at the failure of that candidate’s campaign for federal office,” the memo said.

Because Trump is already running for re-election in 2020, the letter contends that arguments about his policies or impeachment prospects are “effectively statements in support or opposition to his campaign,” the paper reports...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/two...eachment-work/
Trump is snowflaking HARD these days
But he is still your president so suck on that a while....:21:
For a couple more months, yes
many said that 6 months into his term....

Forum List

Back