🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 MILLION fed workers get memo warning they can’t use words IMPEACH or 'resist' re TRUMP

Making Freedom of Speech Illegal Again

Federal employees should be doing their jobs rather than engaging in political activities while on the clock. My boss doesn't let me just do whatever I want when I'm at work. Is that making free speech "illegal"?

TOTALITARIANISM 101. Here it comes! I worked under the Hatch Act for 12 years. I could discuss any GD thing I wanted to with OTHER EMPLOYEES! I hope this gets nipped in the bud IMMEDIATELY. This is total BIG BROTHER bullshit.

Shouldn't federal workers be focused on doing their jobs rather than engaging in political activism against the president while they're on the clock? And you say that's "totalitarianism"?
Somehow if the principal subject of this was Barrack Obama, CenterleftFL would be whistling a different tune about impeachment talk between government workers.

TOTALITARIANISM 101. Here it comes! I worked under the Hatch Act for 12 years. I could discuss any GD thing I wanted to with OTHER EMPLOYEES! I hope this gets nipped in the bud IMMEDIATELY. This is total BIG BROTHER bullshit.

Where the fuck is the Labor SEC? (Of course this is the same Labor SEC who helped cover up Jeffrey Epstein, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING crimes).

Two million federal workers receive memo warning they can’t use the word ‘resist’ or discuss Trump impeachment at work

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR
29 NOV 2018 AT 23:09 ET

Grabien-477285-800x430.jpg
Donald Trump speaks at a rally in Orlando, Florida (Fox News/screen grab)

All federal workers have received a memo warning that they cannot discuss the possibility of Donald Trump being impeached at work, reports the New York Times.

The memo went out Wednesday to about 2 million workers.

The memo said it was “illegal for them to participate in such discussions at work,” the Times reports.

This is the first time such a memo has been sent out, the paper reports, and critics say it’s overreaching.

“Advocating for a candidate to be impeached, and thus potentially disqualified from holding federal office, is clearly directed at the failure of that candidate’s campaign for federal office,” the memo said.

Because Trump is already running for re-election in 2020, the letter contends that arguments about his policies or impeachment prospects are “effectively statements in support or opposition to his campaign,” the paper reports...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/two...eachment-work/

Der Fuhrer Trump is a fvcking jackazz.

Trump is Making Azzholes Great Again

Making Freedom of Speech Illegal Again
caddo kid seems to be butt hurt over this. Perhaps he should refund his Trump tax cut so he can remain true to his oath to Make America Terrible Again.

Where the fuck is the Labor SEC? (Of course this is the same Labor SEC who helped cover up Jeffrey Epstein, CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING crimes).

Two million federal workers receive memo warning they can’t use the word ‘resist’ or discuss Trump impeachment at work

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR
29 NOV 2018 AT 23:09 ET

Grabien-477285-800x430.jpg
Donald Trump speaks at a rally in Orlando, Florida (Fox News/screen grab)

All federal workers have received a memo warning that they cannot discuss the possibility of Donald Trump being impeached at work, reports the New York Times.

The memo went out Wednesday to about 2 million workers.

The memo said it was “illegal for them to participate in such discussions at work,” the Times reports.

This is the first time such a memo has been sent out, the paper reports, and critics say it’s overreaching.

“Advocating for a candidate to be impeached, and thus potentially disqualified from holding federal office, is clearly directed at the failure of that candidate’s campaign for federal office,” the memo said.

Because Trump is already running for re-election in 2020, the letter contends that arguments about his policies or impeachment prospects are “effectively statements in support or opposition to his campaign,” the paper reports...

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/two...eachment-work/

OMG the outrage of the President of the United States expecting employees of the executive branch of the government to keep their political opinions to themselves while working.

You got him now, this is a hanging offense!!!

Strange that previous presidents did not have to resort to such petty proclamations

Sorry but you cannot keep your job if you are actively recruiting to sabotage your employer.

Total bullshit!! They are AMERICANS first, then government workers. I repeat, I worked under the Hatch ACT for almost 14 years. I may not have and wouldn't think to say anything when dealing with the PUBLIC, but I could say any POLITICAL thing I wanted to my fellow employees. And even my bosses. No matter how one says IMPEACH or RESIST in relation to the asshole-in-chief, it is not dangerous. If they put the words on rocks or bombs and throw those or they paint or sticker it on the sides of their FEDERAL vehicles, that's another story.

PERIOD.

So...no Lois Lerner's then?

That's up to the boss, eh?

You do what the boss says, or you go down the road.
Wrong, none of this is up to trump. Not a single bit of it.

Indeed. Your point?
You'll figure it out. Go slowly. Maybe, put your finger on the screen to follow the words.

Trump doesn't deal with these minor issues. No president does.

But keep being silly. It's entertaining, sort of.

I know the left believes this, but in reality the President has quite a bit of authority.
But not the authority to travel into the past and write a law. So, moot.

You're a dumb shit, the LAST President wrote laws himself, the current one has not, in fact quite the opposite, he's actually told Congress "President's can do what Obama did , YOU need to do it"

I know the left believes this, but in reality the President has quite a bit of authority.

You're a dumb shit, the LAST President wrote laws himself, the current one has not, in fact quite the opposite, he's actually told Congress "President's can do what Obama did , YOU need to do it"
Well, that's a bunch of adorable whining, but this law is already on the books, professor.

Well, that's a bunch of adorable whining, but this law is already on the books, professor.

So then why the claim that Trump was trying to write a law?

Forum List

Back