2 Swedes Shot Dead in Revenge Attack

So...i went through it quickly....which specific act was it in revenge for or was just Any and all responses by infidels after an hamas attack on women and children?

Last edited:
Not cool to beat up on innocent murder victims.
I don't mean the victims. They have the right to be emotional...but others like just the population...like here in the US...Wray comes out and says expect terror attacks in this country and some people do and wray expects us to all run for the hills. In my opinion, putting a nation in fear or making foreigners think we are all a bunch of Wussies certainly embarrasses us and makes them feel empowered to do more.

Americans conquered this Continent from the east to the west and we were much hardier stock then compared to now, especially women..........or at least we're being portrayed as such.

Sweden is being destroyed by Islamic hate and violence.
But when the citizens speak-up about it they are branded "islamophobic"

The Sweden that we knew is gone.

Now it's called Swedistan! and they deserve all the shit!

If you have creatures like this in Sweden....well....what else can one say?:dunno:

1697592322377.png

I'm so disappointed in westerners...they sit there and cry, scared to death. Shameful. The muslims love that.
Really loved the live-feeds they showed of Hamas terrorists walking thru Jewish neighborhood and armed Israelis shooting them and those brave butchers calling out for their Mommies in pain as they die from loss of blood.

Really loved the live-feeds they showed of Hamas terrorists walking thru Jewish neighborhood and armed Israelis shooting them and those brave butchers calling out for their Mommies in pain as they die from loss of blood.

Awesome. That's the way to do it.

Still murdering the innocent. This is not a good look for the religion of peace

Religion of peace is an oxymoron, a contradiction in terms. With the possible exception of Buddhism and Hindu, the major organized religions have a long and well established history of war and violence. Remember the Crusades?

As we are seeing in "the Holy Lands" right now, religious hatred drives the world.

Religion of peace is an oxymoron, a contradiction in terms. With the possible exception of Buddhism and Hindu, the major organized religions have a long and well established history of war and violence. Remember the Crusades?

As we are seeing in "the Holy Lands" right now, religious hatred drives the world.
Ask the Sikhs about the Hindus...

Strict gun control in Sweden doesn't eliminate shooting deaths.

Forum List

Back