Trump vows revenge when elected

You mean run Obama's roaring economy into the ground, while running up record deficits?

No thanks.
Looks roaring from barney Franks screwing over tens of millions of people and destroyed their future with housing loans. He left fast. Slow torture is too good for what and the people who passed the legislation has caused.

She had no power to transfer stupid.
Our nation transfers the power. The Presidential candidates concede and let the nation transfer the power.

Until that piss ant, Donald Trump, showed up. He tried to hold on to "power he did not have". Just like Hillary did not have power after the innaugeration.

I was right you were wrong abot Hitler ever being elected.
Why did you come forward and say my claim, which makes Hitler look worse for how he came to power, was false. It looked like you were protecting Hitler's reputation.
Once again...you moron...I never claimed that Hitler was elected to office! Go back and read my posts! I simply pointed out that your claim that the Nazis were minor players was incorrect. They were the largest party in the Reichstag which is why Hindenburg named Hitler Chancellor nine months after defeating him in the election for President!

You have to be kidding. Trump's net worth has proven to be inflated. Plus the reason for the dip in Trump’s fortune? The coronavirus pandemic. “The value of office buildings, hotels and resorts have taken a hit amid the pandemic,” reads the Forbes release on Trump’s wealth.

His previous net worth was not liquid. He did not have great cash flow from his real estate. That is one reason he declared bankruptcy 4 times.
He has never had more cash flow, steady cah flow than he has today. His lemmings are donating hundred's of millions to his "campaign" thaat he controls. Most is going to pay his legal costs.
The MAGA suckers have been better to Trump financially than his real estate.

You minions don't have your facts straight.
Do you really not know that campaign funds are not the personal funds of people running for office? Are you on a quest to prove yourself the most ignorant poster on the board?

The election was unfairly influenced by the Steele dossiers, Elmer! That was Hillary's political dirty trick...bought and paid for. Imagine the nerve of someone claiming that their opponent was the one engaged in election interference when they were literally paying for a political smear job!
Hey Russia, if your listening…

Once again...you moron...I never claimed that Hitler was elected to office! Go back and read my posts! I simply pointed out that your claim that the Nazis were minor players was incorrect. They were the largest party in the Reichstag which is why Hindenburg named Hitler Chancellor nine months after defeating him in the election for President!
Can you read. My post was concerning between 1924 and 1929. They were a minor party declining. They obviously surged by 1932.
Do you really not know that campaign funds are not the personal funds of people running for office? Are you on a quest to prove yourself the most ignorant poster on the board?
Your problem is you don't know what you don't know and you don't know a lot.

Let me help you out.

Beginning in early 2021, Trump began spending funds from these two PACs on his myriad legal proceedings — including personal matters. The fact that MAGA PAC was no longer a campaign committee enabled him to take advantage of a loophole in campaign finance law prohibiting candidates from using campaign committee funds for personal expenses, but not PAC funds. Through early 2024, MAGA PAC spent $30 million on Trump’s legal expenses. Roughly another $70 million has come from Save America, which is subject to a similar loophole.

Can you read. My post about the Nazis was concerning 1924 to 1929 where they were a minor party. When they became the stongest party, they still did not have a majority of Reichtag. That is why Hitlr was defeated in 1932.

I am trying to help you out. And you need a lot of help.

Can you read. My post was concerning between 1924 and 1929. They were a minor party declining. They obviously surged by 1932.

Your problem is you don't know what you don't know and you don't know a lot.

Let me help you out.

Beginning in early 2021, Trump began spending funds from these two PACs on his myriad legal proceedings — including personal matters. The fact that MAGA PAC was no longer a campaign committee enabled him to take advantage of a loophole in campaign finance law prohibiting candidates from using campaign committee funds for personal expenses, but not PAC funds. Through early 2024, MAGA PAC spent $30 million on Trump’s legal expenses. Roughly another $70 million has come from Save America, which is subject to a similar loophole.

So you think that Trump having to spend millions to defend himself from Democrat "lawfare" cases and impeachments has in some way "enriched" him personally? How?

Can you read. My post about the Nazis was concerning 1924 to 1929 where they were a minor party. When they became the stongest party, they still did not have a majority of Reichtag. That is why Hitlr was defeated in 1932.

I am trying to help you out. And you need a lot of help.
I didn't say they had a majority in the Reichstag...I pointed out that they were the largest party in the Reichstag! (About 39% if memory serves?) Which is why Hindenburg appointed Hitler, Chancellor. The Nazis were NOT a minor party when that took place! What part of that concept can't you grasp?

I didn't say they had a majority in the Reichstag...I pointed out that they were the largest party in the Reichstag! (About 39% if memory serves?) Which is why Hindenburg appointed Hitler, Chancellor. The Nazis were NOT a minor party when that took place! What part of that concept can't you grasp?
One more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was talking about 1924 to 1929. This is the third time I have told you and you keep coming back to 1932.

If you don't think Trump is not making big money from being the MAGA cult leader, you are nuts.
Trump does nothing exceppt for power and money.
Forbes has estimated his wealth for decades and estimates it at $6.9 billion as of May 2024,
His net worth in 2016 was 4.5 billion.

You don't know what you don't know.

One more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was talking about 1924 to 1929. This is the third time I have told you and you keep coming back to 1932.
1932 is when Hitler came to power. Who cares about 1924! You made the point that Hitler was never elected and that the Nazis were a minor party and that wasn't the case in 1932. I pointed out that the Nazis WERE a political force and that was why Hindenburg needed them!

If you don't think Trump is not making big money from being the MAGA cult leader, you are nuts.
Trump does nothing exceppt for power and money.
Forbes has estimated his wealth for decades and estimates it at $6.9 billion as of May 2024,
His net worth in 2016 was 4.5 billion.

You don't know what you don't know.
It's cost Trump money to run for President and to be President.
He's the ONLY modern day President to be worth less LEAVING office then when he entered office!

Trump is planning for revenge if he wins in 2024.
I want a President taking care of the nation, not spending time on his personal vendettas.

If Trump wins, he will spend too much time getting revenge. There are so many who he feels wronged him. The group he feels wronged him include democrats, independents and Republicans.
Trump has a long history of seeking revenge on those he feels wronged him.
Another sign of what weak person Trump is.

View attachment 959861

Irony in the extreme and abused politically.While trump does often
use a potty mouth approach when dealing with American Political
scumbags,he does not do what they decry on a daily basis.
Whether it's using Putin to help him defeat Hillary.
We had to endure 3 + years of that bogus lie.
And yes,Trump did brag about Locking her up.Or Hillary
Dillary the female Shrew.Who paid for the Infamous
- Steele Dossier -.Along with the DNC under Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.
A persistent liar.Like former House Intelligence Committee chair
{ 2019-2023 } Mr. Watermellon head Adam Schiff.
Trump does have a wacky way of mocking his political
foes.But then he's never been a politician.

I've no problem imparting wrath on those in our government that have operated in jackboots

nor should you

~S~

1932 is when Hitler came to power. Who cares about 1924! You made the point that Hitler was never elected and that the Nazis were a minor party and that wasn't the case in 1932. I pointed out that the Nazis WERE a political force and that was why Hindenburg needed them!
Speaking of von Hindenburg ... how did Hitler { The Fuhrer }
manage to usurp and overpower President Hindenburg.
How did Hitler become the President of Germany.
Did he use his armed forces and abolish the office of
the Presidency.

Speaking of von Hindenburg ... how did Hitler { The Fuhrer }
manage to usurp and overpower President Hindenburg.
How did Hitler become the President of Germany.
Did he use his armed forces and abolish the office of
the Presidency.
There was a fire at the Reichstag that allegedly was set by a Communist. Hitler used that incident to get Hindenburg to basically install Martial Law granting him the power to jail people without trial. Hitler immediately used that power to imprison or murder his political opposition. Hindenburg then died at which point Hitler assumed the titles of President, Chancellor and Leader of the Armed Forces.

Irony in the extreme and abused politically.While trump does often
use a potty mouth approach when dealing with American Political
scumbags,he does not do what they decry on a daily basis.
Whether it's using Putin to help him defeat Hillary.
We had to endure 3 + years of that bogus lie.
And yes,Trump did brag about Locking her up.Or Hillary
Dillary the female Shrew.Who paid for the Infamous
- Steele Dossier -.Along with the DNC under Debbie Wasserman-Schultz.
A persistent liar.Like former House Intelligence Committee chair
{ 2019-2023 } Mr. Watermellon head Adam Schiff.
Trump does have a wacky way of mocking his political
foes.But then he's never been a politician.
The group around Trump are quite a fine group. They have redefined a dirty political swamp. No President has had this many allies spend prison time
Steve Bannon - on his way to prison
Peter Navarro - in prison
Roger Stone - sentenced to 3 years in prison before Trump pardoned him
George Papadopoulus - sentenced to jail
Rick Gates - sentenced to prison
Alan weisselberg - sentenced to prison twice
Michael Cohen - sentenced to prison
Charles Kushner - had spent time in prison
Paul Manafort - sentenced to prison
Michael Flynn - pleaded guilty to lying investigators - pardoned by Trump

It's cost Trump money to run for President and to be President.
He's the ONLY modern day President to be worth less LEAVING office then when he entered office!
There has never been a President whose net worth increased by 2 billion dollars after leaving office.

The reason for the decline while in office was a steep decrease in the value of his properties. That happens whether he is President or not.

Forum List

Back