Trump vows revenge when elected

1932 is when Hitler came to power. Who cares about 1924! You made the point that Hitler was never elected and that the Nazis were a minor party and that wasn't the case in 1932. I pointed out that the Nazis WERE a political force and that was why Hindenburg needed them!
Mark Twain said, “Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience".

There was a fire at the Reichstag that allegedly was set by a Communist. Hitler used that incident to get Hindenburg to basically install Martial Law granting him the power to jail people without trial. Hitler immediately used that power to imprison or murder his political opposition. Hindenburg then died at which point Hitler assumed the titles of President, Chancellor and Leader of the Armed Forces.
Yet,Hitler somehow got away with it.Plus HItler pulled funny business
when it came to the Berlin Communists who at the time {early 1930's}
ruled Germany. This from a guy who was once dirt poor living on
the streets of Vienna { think } - The Third Man - { 1949 } drawing
Christmas Cards to sell.Plus Hitler did not like Beer.He was addicted to
pastries.Would spend all night nursing a stein of beer.

Looks roaring from barney Franks screwing over tens of millions of people and destroyed their future with housing loans. He left fast. Slow torture is too good for what and the people who passed the legislation has caused.

Dubya declared minorities would all become homeowners during his presidency.

Dubya declared minorities would all become homeowners during his presidency.
Bush 43 did bend over backwards to ensure Minority { Blacks }
got easier ways to make home purchases.Like either No
down payments on Home Loan applications plus fewer
refrences.And in some cases No Income verification.
It's what led to the 2008 Banking dilemna and
bankrupt Fannie Mae {secondary Mortage market }.

Bush 43 did bend over backwards to ensure Minority { Blacks }
got easier ways to make home purchases.Like either No
down payments on Home Loan applications plus fewer
refrences.And in some cases No Income verification.
It's what led to the 2008 Banking dilemna and
bankrupt Fannie Mae {secondary Mortage market }.

Today, President Bush announced a new goal to help increase the number of minority homeowners by at least 5.5 million before the end of the decade. The President's aggressive housing agenda will help dismantle the barriers to homeownership by providing down payment assistance, increasing the supply of affordable homes, increasing support for self-help homeownership programs, and simplifying the home buying process & increasing education.

The President also issued "America's Homeownership Challenge" to the real estate and mortgage finance industries to join in his effort to increase the number of minority homeowners by taking concrete steps to tear down the barriers to homeownership that face minority families.

Trump is planning for revenge if he wins in 2024.
I want a President taking care of the nation, not spending time on his personal vendettas.

If Trump wins, he will spend too much time getting revenge. There are so many who he feels wronged him. The group he feels wronged him include democrats, independents and Republicans.
Trump has a long history of seeking revenge on those he feels wronged him.
Another sign of what weak person Trump is.

View attachment 959861

Those people probably need to find some other country to live in. Especially if they are vulnerable by owning vice of some sort.

Today, President Bush announced a new goal to help increase the number of minority homeowners by at least 5.5 million before the end of the decade. The President's aggressive housing agenda will help dismantle the barriers to homeownership by providing down payment assistance, increasing the supply of affordable homes, increasing support for self-help homeownership programs, and simplifying the home buying process & increasing education.

The President also issued "America's Homeownership Challenge" to the real estate and mortgage finance industries to join in his effort to increase the number of minority homeowners by taking concrete steps to tear down the barriers to homeownership that face minority families.
I just read an AD by a Mortgage Co. It bragged about taking just
a few minutes { like 2 minutes } to fill out a home loan application.
That is total B.S. Or should be.I have 12 college credit hrs. in Real
Estate.Took night courses.I had no idea about Home Mortages.
I came close to working for a family friend in his office
doing real estate transactions.I decided against it.

Those people probably need to find some other country to live in. Especially if they are vulnerable by owning vice of some sort.
How does one " own vice ". By watching reruns of the once
highly popular - Miami Vice - TV show.
I just as soon watch reruns of - Lawrence Welk -.
BTW ... Nicholas Cage { one of his most current movies }
is - The Retirement Plan - {2023} wasn't half bad.
Like a Movie version of - Miami Vice -.
BTW ... - Pig - { 2021 } is one of Cage's best the last few years.
And - Renfield - {2023 } is barely watchable

Forum List

Back