2 to 1 Americans say gun control should happen. 80% of Americans say dreamers should stay.

You are right... I was just reading the poll and the sampling data... not worth continuing to assess the crap..
After the authoritarian bullshit from Covid and the clear election "irregularities," many people now recognize the dire need for full-blown machine guns.

We will have them or we will die trying and ride the Valyrie to Valhalla, to feast, fight, and fuck forever in Woden's hall.

So how about controlling the criminals who use those guns? My weapons have never harmed anyone (YET). Why is it dumbass progressive slaves are so willing to give up their constitutional rights?

Liberal Hypocrisy1.jpg

After the authoritarian bullshit from Covid and the clear election "irregularities," many people now recognize the dire need for full-blown machine guns.

We will have them or we will die trying and ride the Valyrie to Valhalla, to feast, fight, and fuck forever in Woden's hall.
What scares me is the number of articles I've read that the author considers the AR15 a machine gun.

It really doesn't matter what a poll says about "Dreamers", they aren't going anywhere.

Forum List

Back