🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 year old taken by alligator at Disney

This is really nothing to joke about guys. This is horrible.

I'm just reading the report at the Daily Mail. Looks like the father actually tried to wrestle the gator. YIKES!

One minute you're on the vacation of a life time and KABOOM your baby gets dragged off by a gator at your resort. I can't imagine how those parents are handling this at all.

Wow. Prayers for the family.

Orlando, what can you say? They are riding an ugly wave right now. I hope they find the kid alive...doesn't sound likely but I think Orlando could use some good news.

This is devastating. I've stayed at many Disney Resorts including this one with family. God be with this family.

This will replace "the dingo ate my baby".

This is for real.

So was the dingo. Australia's justice system finally got it right.

"Azaria Chamberlain (11 June 1980 – 17 August 1980) was an Australian baby girl who was killed by a dingo on the night of 17 August 1980 on a family camping trip to Uluru (aka Ayers Rock) in the Northern Territory. Her body was never found. Her parents, Lindy and Michael Chamberlain, reported that she had been taken from their tent by a dingo. Lindy Chamberlain was, however, tried for murder and spent more than three years in prison. She was released when a piece of Azaria's clothing was found near a dingo lair, and new inquests were opened. In 2012, some 32 years after Azaria's death, the Chamberlains' version of events was officially confirmed by a coroner"

9:20 at night a 2 yr old alone on the edge of the lagoon
By tomorrow the alligator will have grown to 15 feet

List of fatal alligator attacks in the United States by decade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1.5 million or so alligators that eat almost any flesh thing in Florida
Signs are posted around lagoons, canals and swampland. Alligators are everywhere there is water

Did you see this bad boy on this golf course? Jurassic Park gator.

34C77A8700000578-3616875-image-a-21_1464643023228.jpg

Monster: While playing a typical Sunday game at Buffalo Creek Golf Course in Palmetto, Charles Helms was able to get a video of a dinosaur-like alligator casually strolling across the green

Read more: Monster alligator stuns golfers by casually strolling across course
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Forum List

Back