🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 year old taken by alligator at Disney

Not found yet apparently.

Alligator attacks 2-year-old boy at Disney World, recovery effort continues

A 2-year-old boy who was attacked and dragged into the water by an alligator on the shores of Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Tuesday night was still missing early Wednesday morning.

Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said rescue personnel had been actively looking for the child in the Seven Seas Lagoon for hours in a search and recovery effort but had not found him. They hoped to find him before daylight, he said. A dive team with sonar equipment was on standby -- just part of a 50-person rescue team on the scene.
<more>

so are you blaming the alligator?

My God....

nasty alligator????

why you post this at all?

animals are animals! bless all animals~

Was the alligator a conservative??

Frankly.....what a post!

Gosh I wish I didn't know about this. It is SO haunting. :cry::cry:

Not found yet apparently.

Alligator attacks 2-year-old boy at Disney World, recovery effort continues

A 2-year-old boy who was attacked and dragged into the water by an alligator on the shores of Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa Tuesday night was still missing early Wednesday morning.

Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings said rescue personnel had been actively looking for the child in the Seven Seas Lagoon for hours in a search and recovery effort but had not found him. They hoped to find him before daylight, he said. A dive team with sonar equipment was on standby -- just part of a 50-person rescue team on the scene.
<more>

I saw this on another thread. It is horrible, and so haunting. That poor little boy, and his poor parents and family. Totally tragic. :(

Well crap. Were there 2 different incidents? I am seeing one article about a 2 yr old boy, and another about a 2 yr old girl. Guess I REALLY need to go to bed. :neutral:

The parents were wading in a lake with their toddler in the middle of alligator country where no swimming signs are posted but the article did not say if the lake also had no wading signs. Swimming and wading mean two entirely different things. Disney is going to take a big hit on this.

I despise Disney, but this is entirely on the parents.

The parents were reckless and Disney also has fault for not fencing in the entertainment complex from alligators. I met my first wild alligator in the swamp of Bank's Lake, south Georgia and almost to the Florida line. 8 feet long and the guy who ran the lake had a giant rattlesnake on his wall. I asked where did you get that? He said a row boat upside down on the ground and when I picked up the boat put my foot under the boat and stepped on its head by pure chance. I said Wow but he could have been joshing me.

Forum List

Back