🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2 year old taken by alligator at Disney

A family while at outdoor movie night at Disney Resorts next to a lagoon had their 2 yr old grabbed by a 6-7 ft gator as he and dad splashed feet in edge of lagoon. Search is ongoing. I can't imagine the horror.

Third horrific happening in Orlando in the last 2 weeks.

It was outdoor movie night next to the lagoon, dad and son were splashing feet in edge of lagoon when the gator grabbed the toddler is what I heard.
9:20 at night a 2 yr old alone on the edge of the lagoon
By tomorrow the alligator will have grown to 15 feet

List of fatal alligator attacks in the United States by decade - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1.5 million or so alligators that eat almost any flesh thing in Florida
Signs are posted around lagoons, canals and swampland. Alligators are everywhere there is water

They are showing the area right now. Why do they have it set up like a beach?

They are showing the area right now. Why do they have it set up like a beach?

You're right. I never thought about it but all the resorts near water have a beach. But it's entirely misleading for people that my not understand Florida wildlife. Granted they all have signs that say no swimming. But they all have beach chairs, etc. What's the point of a beach if the water is dangerous?

Seems like it's just best to stay away from Orlando.

The father tried to get the kid out of the gator's mouth, not successful. My God, what a horror.

Omg...

Seems like it's just best to stay away from Orlando.

The father tried to get the kid out of the gator's mouth, not successful. My God, what a horror.

Omg...
Sad and sickening. A terrible horrible tragedy, for sure. I can't imagine the loss.

I've only read part of the story, but will go back and read the whole article.

The amount of insensitivity from people on the internet is stunning. I was reading an article on this last night the comments were horrifying. I wonder if it's just a small subset of idiots that do this or is this really our society?

Forum List

Back