🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

20 percent of millenials identify as LGBT

Here's the thing. The number of people that will admit they are at least bi-curious or bi-sexual, let alone gay, Trans, or whatever will depend on the type of society they live in. So it is very hard to know the true number of people that fit into the categories. That being said, back even in th 1940's Kinsey believed MANY more people were less than straight than just 20%.

Sounds about right. Not to mention all those in the closet.

I've never understood why this is considered an issue for anybody being gay or straight or trans or w.e. dosemt change a person anymore than being a different race..

Hank Baskett has one of the hottest wives on the planet... and cheated on her with a Transvestite. Guess which is his wife and which is the transvestite. Of course his wife is famous so you might recognize her.

Hank-Baskett-Cheats-on-Kendra-Wilkinson-with-Transgender-Model-Entire-World-Freaks-Out.jpg

th

I've never understood why this is considered an issue for anybody being gay or straight or trans or w.e. dosemt change a person anymore than being a different race..

They hate other races too. There are a lot of right wing white supremacists on this site.

They are just insecure middle aged losers that need to project their self-loathing on others.

Hank Baskett has one of the hottest wives on the planet... and cheated on her with a Transvestite. Guess which is his wife and which is the transvestite. Of course his wife is famous so you might recognize her.

Hank-Baskett-Cheats-on-Kendra-Wilkinson-with-Transgender-Model-Entire-World-Freaks-Out.jpg

th

It's obviously the former. You can't hide certain features even by dumping your face in a bucket of makeup.

It's a thing now. A social fad like being a furry.
As a millennial myself I can see where it can be considered a fad.. it's actually annoying to see someone go back n forth for some attention. But the people who legitimately identify I see no difference between them and myself.

Around the time the same sex marriage passed I noticed a significant amount of people go around saying they identify...now half of them are pregnant or getting someone pregnant... it's crazy

No doubt there are some trashy hipsters that claim they are bi curious or trans neutral for SJW cred. What else is knew?

Forum List

Back