20 Questions For Burka Wearers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Well you can't answer the question because most leftist think real life is all fake. Uninformed idiots who support and vote for crap they have no informed information on other than what MSM tells them.

I don't understand one simple thing: if wearing burka is so important for them why are they all coming to secular states rather than staying in Muslim countries? They need to figure out what's MORE important for them and if they decide to come to secular states they have to obey the laws of those states and to give up their burka, a relic of the Middle Ages. It's 21st century, not a Stone age.

Last edited:
  • Banned
I don't understand one simple thing: if wearing burka is so important for them why are they all coming to secular states rather than staying in Muslim countries? They need to figure out what's MORE important for them and if they decide to come to secular states they have to obey the laws of those states and to give up their burka, a relic of the Middle Ages. It's 21st century, not a Stone age.

Because they are like California Liberals create the laws in your own state/Country , hate them run from them and then create those same laws in the state they ran to. They're mental .

That of course is just putting it real short with no in depths lol.

I have a question for burqa wearers: are they auditioning for the role of Ghost of Christmas Future?

8Selige.jpg

Do burqa wearers self-identify as galactic Emperor Palpatine or just a regular Hefty bag?

Forum List

Back