$20 trillion man: National debt nearly doubles during Obama presidency

I think if I hear "two wars on credit card" or "unpaid ME wars" one more time..... LAND O' GOSHEN!

FED income/outgo is accounted for each yr. online available. What are they talk about?

Why does nobody ever stop them from saying this stuff?

In January, 2009, the CBO's 10 year projection estimated about $3.1 would be added to the debt.
3.1 what? Billion? Trillion?
Sorry. Fixed it for clarity .... trillion.
And we can't afford it. And the CBO bless their hearts is always off and to low. So lets call it 4. Now Bernie wants to add 17 so that is 21 on top of the current 18. so that's 39.

We simply do not have it.

Imagine if we started paying for some of these wars up front.
You mean like the one Obama and democrats are taking us back to THIS week?

Yes that, but more importantly the ones that added $6 trillion to the debt.
How much do you think this NEW Obama war is going to add idiot?
Is HIS adding even another trillion a good idea? How about 4 trillion?

Is it truly a good idea to add debt for a war we at this point have NO part in? Why not let Putin pay for it?

Who cares? if you put money on your credit card you have to pay the bill. There are 442,000 pages of Republicans wanting boots on the ground in Syria and now you can fucking start to pay for it.

In January, 2009, the CBO's 10 year projection estimated about $3.1 would be added to the debt.
3.1 what? Billion? Trillion?
Sorry. Fixed it for clarity .... trillion.
And we can't afford it. And the CBO bless their hearts is always off and to low. So lets call it 4. Now Bernie wants to add 17 so that is 21 on top of the current 18. so that's 39.

We simply do not have it.
I agree, Bernie sucks.

Is it truly a good idea to add debt for a war we at this point have NO part in? Why not let Putin pay for it?

You are not going to find anyone who thinks invading syria is a fiscally sound idea
This is one fight we need to stay out of and can IF those war monger democrats would just shut up.

our failure of middle eastern warhawk policy is probably the most bi partisan of all government policies

I think if I hear "two wars on credit card" or "unpaid ME wars" one more time..... LAND O' GOSHEN!

FED income/outgo is accounted for each yr. online available. What are they talk about?

Welcome to the board. We are TRYING to educate democrats on economics. We may have to break out coloring books or finger puppets.

Who cares? if you put money on your credit card you have to pay the bill. There are 442,000 pages of Republicans wanting boots on the ground in Syria and now you can fucking start to pay for it.
Ah NO, it was Obama who said we were going back. Own it.

Welcome to the board. We are TRYING to educate democrats on economics. We may have to break out coloring books or finger puppets.

Ha ha, funny man. I see the Orange County Register, the leading right wing newspaper in the country, files bankruptcy for the second time in six years. Victim of hedge fund greed and poor fiscal management. Probably Wharton graduates all of them.

Oh believe me, all the cheerleading and shouts of joy are all from the right.

Ha ha, funny man. I see the Orange County Register, the leading right wing newspaper in the country, files bankruptcy for the second time in six years. Victim of hedge fund greed and poor fiscal management. Probably Wharton graduates all of them.
Tossing up a straw man for deflection? Nah, I REPEAT the question. Which president said last week we ARE going back to Syria. Take your time.

Oh believe me, all the cheerleading and shouts of joy are all from the right.
I DON'T believe you I want links. Anytime now.

Ahhh Bullshit. Obama can't go back with out the Republican controlled purse strings. All the politicians in Washington are controlled by the military-industrial complex and the bankers. No party has their hands clean. If you voter for either party, there is blood on your hands.

One should not delude oneself.

Forum List

Back