200 German Islamists are up to face the hard truth in Syria and die

LoooL :D believe me I very rarely laughs during day and this was my first laugh for today . I'm gonna ignore you .
Yes, Hollie is a very silly person. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

He's another ignorant person in this portal . Reminds me of someone who said "The worst type of stupidity is >> not wanting to know."

Anyway ...

My earlier refutation of your nonsensical comments remain in the thread if you have any ability to respond to those.

Of course, you can continue to join suuuuuuuu-we boy in the ranks of the useless and discarded.

Yes, Hollie is a very silly person. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

He's another ignorant person in this portal . Reminds me of someone who said "The worst type of stupidity is >> not wanting to know."

Anyway ...

My earlier refutation of your nonsensical comments remain in the thread if you have any ability to respond to those.

Of course, you can continue to join suuuuuuuu-we boy in the ranks of the useless and discarded.
..................................^^ You say the nicest things. . :smiliehug:

Anyway ...

And you lied about putting me on ignore.

Look up the definition of taqiyya. Report back to us what you find.

And you lied about putting me on ignore.

Look up the definition of taqiyya. Report back to us what you find.
...........................^^^ :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

...........................^^^ :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo: :eusa_boohoo:

The usual suuuuuuu-we boy, pointless, waste-of -bandwidth response.
.......................^^ Hollie has an infatuation with me............ :eek: :eusa_hand: :lol: :lol:
Yet you cannot take responsibility for your lies.

I required you to look up the definition of taqiyya and post it in the thread. You have again failed to meet that demand.

So, basically, you're a failure, right?

LoooL :D believe me I very rarely laughs during day and this was my first laugh for today . I'm gonna ignore you .

And well you must. It's known as the Ostrich Syndrome.

Nope , its known as "I dont care your silly posts" syndrom . I'm always open to discuss with the requirement to be objective . If you accept the parts you like and you dont accept the parts you dont like , if you change the words of original documents , if you insist on not to know , then I'm not there .

The usual suuuuuuu-we boy, pointless, waste-of -bandwidth response.
.......................^^ Hollie has an infatuation with me............ :eek: :eusa_hand: :lol: :lol:

I required you to look up the definition of taqiyya and post it in the thread. You have again failed to meet that demand.

...................^^^ Nope, you are the failure Hollie. . :mm:

You have again failed to perform the task assigned to you.

You have again failed to perform the task assigned to you.
..................^^^ Oh....that is so sad...... :(

It also helps to be a guy when converting.

Or has that belief-system done-away with the headscarves and potato-sacks and given women equal standing in all aspects of society and at-law... allowing women to have four husbands, promising them 72 Chippendales in Paradise if they die in Holy War, or allowing them to vote and drive and go to school and wear what the hell they want and marry whom they want and even screw-around, just like the men do, without getting killed for it?
And yet 5 times as many women convert to Islam than do men.

Go figure.......... :cool:
Could it be that these women are desperate for a man? I certainly hope tthat these women don't become like the "White Widow."

This from somebody raised on the savage traditions of a third-world shit-hole like Chechnya...

Chechnya is a beautiful country and non-muslims dont experiece any problem as long as they keep pace with social environment . Does not matter their religion or their race , everyone is welcome . Its a muslim country .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz7N6rfukrE]Grozny update (1) - YouTube[/ame]
Yes, the Muslims there are very, very nice and wouldn't harm a fly.

How Chechnya Became a Breeding Ground for Terror :: Middle East Quarterly

Forum List

Back