200 million American's feeling bone breaking cold!!

You were warned, warned repeatedly. But if you read nothing but comics and right wing white nationalist tripe, you learn nothing, and only grow increasingly stupid and ignorant. You are living proof.

Have fun, kiddies, you are going to get more of such weather in the years to come. In the summer, you will see far warmer weather than normal, also. Enjoy.

Well lets sure hope so. Summers by me have been ridiculously cool for the last 4 years, greatly impacting beachgoers.........not seen in the 53 prior summers in my lifetime of living here. We are begging for normal summers of low 90's which makes it perfect at the shore. This low 80's crap ( which makes I low 70's at the shore ) has really grenaded beach days and it sucks......not to mention these bitter winters of late. Here on Long Island, its heavy hoodie weather from mid-October until early June. Its gotten stoopid at this point.........we're dying for some global warming here!!:rock:

Son of a gun, it went up past 50 last night, with heavy rain. Looks like 40's for highs, mid 30's for lows until the middle of January. One of my rose bushes is still blooming, in spite of the 27 degree temperature one night last week.

Arctic Blast Leaves 200 Million Americans In Record-Smashing, Freezing Temperatures | Zero Hedge

Gonna last well into the New Year s0ns!!!

Ever wonder why "climate change" never comes up in any of the presidential debates? Ever? Because on the priority list of American concerns, when half the year, 2/3rds of the country are having to sport nut sack warmers and gloves to prevent frostbite, nobody is going to be caring about global warming!!:bye1:

Check the Drudge Report headlines right now..............laughable. But not if you're a climate crusader!!

http://www.drudgereport.com/
Climate change is all about extreme changes in climate.

From Category 5 hurricanes, one after another, to bone breaking cold.

Are Republicans understanding so limited they can't seem to comprehend even the most simple of ideas? I won't say "simpleton" because even that is way to complex.

Arctic Blast Leaves 200 Million Americans In Record-Smashing, Freezing Temperatures | Zero Hedge

Ever wonder why "climate change" never comes up in any of the presidential debates? Ever? Because on the priority list of American concerns, when half the year, 2/3rds of the country are having to sport nut sack warmers and gloves to prevent frostbite, nobody is going to be caring about global warming!!:bye1:

Check the Drudge Report headlines right now..............laughable. But not if you're a climate crusader!!

Are Republicans understanding so limited they can't seem to comprehend even the most simple of ideas? I won't say "simpleton" because even that is way to complex.

Whatever you say s0n!!:boobies::boobies:

But please show us where the public is embracing that sentiment? Show us all where the "decided science" is mattering in the real world??

Provide links please!!!:2up:

First of all, NOTHING we are seeing is outside of normal for the earth. The last 100 years has been a clam phase as we warmed slightly coming out of the little ice age.

We have now shifted into a heavy cooling phase. We have a solar reduction 1.1W/m^2 and the axial tilt of the earth has shifted where we now are in a position where the angle of incidence has changed lowering solar influence at the surface by another 0.4-0.9W/m^2.

The cold pool above the arctic circle has tripped in size resulting in wide swings of cooling down to and past the equator. The attempt to gain heat from the equator shows just how imbalanced the system is with the loss of energy.

You guys buy the idiots who say this is because of increased energy but it hasn't increased, its decreased substantially over the last 5 years. Temps at the equator have not risen, they have dropped. Until we get back closer to equilibrium and a cooler base line the wide swing will continue.

Night time temps are dropping not rising globally. (the unadjusted data shows over 76% of the globe is cooling).

Last edited:
Son of a gun, it went up past 50 last night, with heavy rain. Looks like 40's for highs, mid 30's for lows until the middle of January. One of my rose bushes is still blooming, in spite of the 27 degree temperature one night last week.
Poor little libtard...

You haven't seen a moderate to sever La Niña pattern in about 58 years... and now your in one that is moderate to sever... Your such an idiot.. This is a regional pattern not a global one...

Almost 11am. Right now it is -13 out with a forecast high of -4.
I could give a rats ass about Global Warming, Climate Change...whatever we call it this week. It's fucking cold out. Worst in years.

Going out back to empty old aerosol cans into the air to help the warming along.

Hey Billy..........check out my ? in Post #25!! Funny........for 5 years, not one of these bozo's has responded to that question!:2up:

ghey:gay:

Hey Billy..........check out my ? in Post #25!! Funny........for 5 years, not one of these bozo's has responded to that question!:2up:

ghey:gay:
upload_2017-12-30_10-3-51.png

Going to be lucky to see +5 deg F today with 25mph winds later today.. (feels like -17F)

Coldest day in Houston in 25 years...........hmmm..........but the religion told us it wasn't going to be happening!!:boobies::boobies::bye1: Oh...thats right......now this frigid cold is due to global warming!! Almost forgot...........:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

Thread summary:

Stupid, stupid denier bedwetters can't understand the word "global". They really are the dumbest humans to ever walk planet Earth, and the gheyest.

dec28-temps.png

God I just did a little retrospect of the threads today..........its skeptic domination in here. These social oddballs don't even recognize when they are being publically pwnd.......because they are social oddballs!!:lol::lol::lmao:

Thread summary:

Stupid, stupid denier bedwetters can't understand the word "global". They really are the dumbest humans to ever walk planet Earth, and the gheyest.

dec28-temps.png

lol.........at least the retarded Republicans can read a map with colors!!!:up: Nobody cares about 1 degree s0n!!

Thread summary:

dec28-temps.png
Climatereaynaliszer.org... LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Far left wing wacko site using Karl Et Al Adjusted crap...

Do you know no shame? Man are you guys desperate.. and the unadjusted data says your full of shit...
upload_2017-12-30_11-16-5.png

I love how people who know nothing about the geophysical workings of our home planet yet wish to tell me there is no problem.

Oh and here it is normal 62 degrees and rain expected Wednesday. Supposed to tap into the warmer air "Pineapple Express".

Forum List

Back