‘2000 Mules’ offers the least convincing election-fraud theory yet

And let me guess: You didn't bother to read anything that defends 2000 Mules, anything that answer the so-called "fact checks" that have attacked the documentary, right? Right? It never occurred to you that the Washington Post would not give you an objective, honest analysis of the documentary, right?

Folks, go watch 2000 Mules and then read the pitiful "fact checks" that liberal news outlets have done against it.
It's obvious the usual clown car around here is speaking from these preposterous "fact checks".

I used MapQuest -which is nowhere near as accurate as the technology used in the movie- to survey and mark the back 40 at my tree farm, in advance of cutting trails around the perimeter....The county is doing a harvest on the adjacent land this summer, and their marks were ether right on top of mine or 3 feet or fewer off.

The "fact checkers" are full of shit and have turned the gaslights up to 11.

And let me guess: You didn't bother to read anything that defends 2000 Mules, anything that answer the so-called "fact checks" that have attacked the documentary, right? Right? It never occurred to you that the Washington Post would not give you an objective, honest analysis of the documentary, right?

Folks, go watch 2000 Mules and then read the pitiful "fact checks" that liberal news outlets have done against it.

It doesn't matter man , no matter what see they wouldn't believe it.

It's obvious the usual clown car around here is speaking from these preposterous "fact checks".

I used MapQuest -which is nowhere near as accurate as the technology used in the movie- to survey and mark the back 40 at my tree farm, in advance of cutting trails around the perimeter....The county is doing a harvest on the adjacent land this summer, and their marks were ether right on top of mine or 3 feet or fewer off.

Answer one question. Where and how did the Mules harvesting or the alleged NGO, get the LEGAL INDIVIDUAL BALLOTS FROM the LEGAL individual VOTER who requested them, to drop off in the ballot boxes?

Remember, if the absentee ballot was not requested by a legal individual voter to be mailed to themselves, the ballot is NOT counted.....

So whose ballots were allegedly being dropped off by the mules that counted on election day, that stole the election from Trump???

The Georgia AG.....ROFLMFO!....GTFO, tosser.
As well reasoned as you would expect. He is a republican as well. No doubt another "rino" who is in the "deep state".
He has a bit more credibility than an internet half wit like yourself. IE somepne whho has read a few conspiracy theories and watched an edited video.

Dude, I don't know where to start. 2,000 mules is beyond stupid, it really is. I mean falling for their line of total bullshit is just pitiful. For instance, this cell phone data has been used to convict murderers. Well no, no it hasn't, and in fact, the very case they trumpet they didn't show up with the data until two months after the indictment. And that cell phone data was never part of the trial.

I know, I know, they have videos of people depositing multiple ballots in a drop box. But two things to that. First, are those people on video the same people with multiple pings from the cell phone data? And second, at least one of the examples was investigated by the state of Georgia, he deposited five ballots, all family members, completely legit.

I mean dammit dude, your ass is being conned. I mean it is a money racket, plain and simple, and it doesn't matter if it is Trump, D'Souza, or PJ media. I mean if the site you get your news from always ends with a plea for money, you probably need to reevaluate.

Honestly, I think you need to spend more time on your "back 40" than watching bullshit fake documentaries.

Listen, you guys have given up trying to prove anything (if that was, indeed, ever you goal). Clearly, all you're trying to do now is spread distrust and undermine the nation.

So, you know, fuck off and die. Soon.
Take your own advice dumbfuck. You assholes have been crying since 2016. Prepare to be beaten senseless in November.

Dude, I don't know where to start. 2,000 mules is beyond stupid, it really is. I mean falling for their line of total bullshit is just pitiful. For instance, this cell phone data has been used to convict murderers. Well no, no it hasn't, and in fact, the very case they trumpet they didn't show up with the data until two months after the indictment. And that cell phone data was never part of the trial.

I know, I know, they have videos of people depositing multiple ballots in a drop box. But two things to that. First, are those people on video the same people with multiple pings from the cell phone data? And second, at least one of the examples was investigated by the state of Georgia, he deposited five ballots, all family members, completely legit.

I mean dammit dude, your ass is being conned. I mean it is a money racket, plain and simple, and it doesn't matter if it is Trump, D'Souza, or PJ media. I mean if the site you get your news from always ends with a plea for money, you probably need to reevaluate.
Ian Malcolm has a message for you....

1655162937245.gif

What's the Republican solution for inflation and high gas prices?
Screeching about Brandon perhaps? That`s all they`ve got and it hasn`t been helpful at all. Maybe they`re going to lock up Hillary again. They say she`s still using email!

Forum List

Back