2009 Divisional Series

2009 Divisional Series (pick one of each series)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Give it up Bobby, and learn from your mistake.

And you want to talk about maturity. :lol:

What a punk you are. Can't even step up and be a man.
Bobby, you are just making yourself look more childish.

brady.jpg

Beckett won't be able to go to New York, see Alyssa Milano in a bar and tell her how he used to jerk off to her while watching "Who's the Boss". :lol::lol:

Bobby, you are just making yourself look more childish.

brady.jpg

The fact is, you failed to address my points. All you did was use personal insults and attack my age. Both things were completely unnecessary and weak on your part. I think many will agree with me who don't have their heads up the Yankees ass that you were exceedingly harsh. You failed to even ask me to clarify my point. All you did was jump in and attack me on an offhand comment. It wasn't even my full comment you attacked me over. I would of been and still am more than willing to clarify.

So while you may act arrogant because you're older, don't get confused in your "old age" and assume that automatically makes you better than me or smarter than me.

I'm done debating this, up to you whether you want to act like a child or act like a mature adult. I'm not going to clog up the baseball thread further with this.

Beckett won't be able to go to New York, see Alyssa Milano in a bar and tell her how he used to jerk off to her while watching "Who's the Boss". :lol::lol:
Never write the Red Sox off.

I don't think they will come back, but they have made a habit of it the last few years.

I don't think they will come back, but they have made a habit of it the last few years.

i predicted the Sox would win after Rivera blew the save in game 4. I also predicted the Giants would beat the Pats in the superbowl. didn't the sox come back on the angels a few years back after being down 3-1? and didn't they do it in 1986 to Donnie Moore, as well?

i predicted the Sox would win after Rivera blew the save in game 4. I also predicted the Giants would beat the Pats in the superbowl. didn't the sox come back on the angels a few years back after being down 3-1? and didn't they do it in 1986 to Donnie Moore, as well?

Angels are chasing some ghosts in that series for sure.

But Boston hasn't looked right since June, and without Manny the lineup just doesn't bring the fear that they had in teh past.

But Boston hasn't looked right since June, and without Manny the lineup just doesn't bring the fear that they had in teh past.

did that series push Donnie Moore over the edge?

did that series push Donnie Moore over the edge?
Killed himself, he just couldn't live with it.

Still hard to believe, look at Ralph Branca, he gave up the most famous series ending bomb in baseball history and laughs about it.

Donnie shot himself.

Tragic.

O hi Dog

Your sox looked great last night

We'll be fine. Don't you worry about us.

Rivera and the Yankees on the other hand. :D

yup...you guys sure look fine.

about to go down 2-0.

And Rivera actually looked more then fine...the single he gave up was a broken bat grounder that barely got through then he K'ed the next guy.

You talk a lot of shit and at the end of the day you just look foolish cause everything you predict turns out wrong

Forum List

Back