2009 Divisional Series

2009 Divisional Series (pick one of each series)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Angels are chasing some ghosts in that series for sure.

But Boston hasn't looked right since June, and without Manny the lineup just doesn't bring the fear that they had in teh past.

did that series push Donnie Moore over the edge?
Killed himself, he just couldn't live with it.

Still hard to believe, look at Ralph Branca, he gave up the most famous series ending bomb in baseball history and laughs about it.

Donnie shot himself.

Tragic.

I'm gonna guess. Branca gave up the homer to bobby thompson or Bill Mazeroski?

yup...you guys sure look fine.

about to go down 2-0.

And Rivera actually looked more then fine...the single he gave up was a broken bat grounder that barely got through then he K'ed the next guy.

You talk a lot of shit and at the end of the day you just look foolish cause everything you predict turns out wrong

I make predictions, I don't talk shit. I notice you only show up at this point, when you feel safe in trying to talk shit. You're a hack and a coward.

I'm here despite the fact the Red Sox are losing. So again, go fuck yourself.

lol...I've been here the whole night you jerk off

When the Yanks were down and when the Yanks were up.

You expect me to do a play by play for you on the red sox game

you fuckin loser...don't be upset cause your teams getting raped...I called b4 the series started that the Angels were gonna take it and the Yanks would sweep or win it in 4.

Looks like I am right on track...I thought the sox would at least split in Anaheim...looks like I was wrong there

you fuckin loser...don't be upset cause your teams getting raped...I called b4 the series started that the Angels were gonna take it and the Yanks would sweep or win it in 4.

Looks like I am right on track...I thought the sox would at least split in Anaheim...looks like I was wrong there

Upset? The only one here who is upset is you. You take this way too seriously. Are you trying to live through the Yankees or something? :eusa_eh:

As for this series, my predictions have been off so far sure. However, this game isn't over yet. We have a good lineup coming up in the 9th and it's either now or never for some 9th inning magic. We've come down from worse, you Yankee fans know first hand.

Upset? The only one here who is upset is you. You take this way too seriously. Are you trying to live through the Yankees or something? :eusa_eh:

As for this series, my predictions have been off so far sure. However, this game isn't over yet. We have a good lineup coming up in the 9th and it's either now or never for some 9th inning magic. We've come down from worse, you Yankee fans know first hand.

yeah but this team doesn't seem to have the weapons that the 2004 team had.

yeah but this team doesn't seem to have the weapons that the 2004 team had.

No, no it doesn't.

However:

Victor Martinez, Youk, Ortiz, and Bay coming up. Those four are our perhaps best hitters, I would include Dustin before Ortiz and V-Mart though. It's either now or never.

haha...you sure about that chief...you're the one flippin out, tellin people to go fuck themselves and fuck off.

It's actually quite humorous.

Do I live through the Yankees...no.

Am I a die hard fan? You betcha. Played ball for 18 years..its my favorite sport, I used to go to about 30 games a year when I lived up there.

And yes you're predictions have been off...badly off actually. Whats annoying about people like you is you post your shit when the Yankees are down in the 3rd inning and then dissapear when they win....or when they win again tonight you seem to forget all those little quirks you came with just an hour prior when things looked grim.

Like I said before...worry about your precious red sawx,...you guys have a much tougher series then we do...worry about not getting swept which is a great possibility at the moment.

Andrew, I tell you to fuck off because you act like a punk. If I wanted to talk to ignorant Yankee fans who can't get their head out of NY's ass, I'd go on the ESPN boards. Do you notice how I get along with everyone else in this thread? I've never had a problem with anyone other than you and Xeno. That should tell you something.

Last edited:
lol...sure douche whatever you say.

If you knew anything about me you would know I am the first person to rip the Yankees when they suck it up and I can credit other teams and players just fine. Including Red Sox.

You're just your typical douchebag red sox fan with so much hatred for the Yanks you can't even speak rational thoughts.

Article- Cool Red Sox fan that is smart

You- Douchebag Red Sox fan that is annoying to talk too. Keep talking trash in the 3rd inning sport

So much hatred for the Yankees? I'm a diehard Red Sox Fans but to actually hate a team like you hate the Sox would be irrational.

You don't want to talk to me, you just want to talk shit and throw insults. I've had plenty of conversations with many Yankee fans who weren't arrogant like you. We got along just great. Hell, I've watched games with Yankee fans and I even wanted the Yankees to win against the Rays last year.

Perhaps you're blinded by your attitude but I'm not a hateful fan at all.

They will. No doubt.

If they are going to do so they need three things:

1.) Better pitching

2.) Better hitting

3.) Throw out Angel Runners or least stop them from stealing.

If they can't do those three, they will get swept. They still have hope in this one.

Like I said, Boston needs to rehaul immediately and greatly. Angels will be facing against not only Boston in Game 3 but the ghosts of their former losses. So the pressure will be on.

lol....dude

you're the one thats been talking smack about the Yankees when I have been telling you each and every time worry about your series. Stop worrying about the Yankees ALMOST losing a game and worry about the sox getting smacked around 2 games in a row

I thought people from New England were suppose to be smart?

Forum List

Back