2009 Divisional Series

2009 Divisional Series (pick one of each series)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You obviously can't fucking read.
I read just fine.

Its obvious you don't know the game, and your immaturity is leaking what was a good baseball thread.

Childishly lashing out because you love the Red Sox and hate the Yankees is stupid, students of the game would never have said the infantile things you did.

I respect players on all teams, I don't try to deminish their talents because they play for rival teams.

Maybe when you grow up you will learn to do this, but it doesn't look good based on this thread.

Yes I do know the game

Obviously you don't, because you keep trying to push an infantile postion.

In the modern game relivers are extremly important, you sound like a five year old 'if he can't start he doesn't belong in the majors.'

I thought you were growing up, but I see that is off, you are still a little boy.

When you mature a bit, you will be embarrissed making such silly posts.

I still don't think Eckersley deserved that MVP award.
It was a surprise, but the guy was just so unhitable.

There have been some suspect MVP votes, the worst was 79, Keith hernandez of the Cards should not have had to share with Stargell who was no MVP that year.

I read just fine.

Its obvious you don't know the game, and your immaturity is leaking what was a good baseball thread.

Childishly lashing out because you love the Red Sox and hate the Yankees is stupid, students of the game would never have said the infantile things you did.

I respect players on all teams, I don't try to deminish their talents because they play for rival teams.

Maybe when you grow up you will learn to do this, but it doesn't look good based on this thread.

Your behavior beforehand was anything but mature. So while you may talk like you're high above arrogantly, you just showed you don't mind getting dirty.

I didn't diminish Hughes's talent. He is not a good starter but he can be a good bullpen pitcher. That much is fact based upon his starts so far. You may not like to hear it, but not every Yankees player they get will be a excellent starter.

You may not want to admit it but you jumped in my shit so fast without even asking me to clarify. You just insulted me, and then went on to yell at me while calling me immature. If you truly believe that, you're a hypocrite.

I'm man of enough to admit I was wrong in my word usage, are you man enough to admit you were wrong in jumping to conclusions? Therein lies the question.

You may not want to admit you were wrong in assuming what I thought based on an offhand remark. However, be a man and just admit it. That way, we can move on and everything will be fine. However, if you care to just act arrogantly still, I'm not sure what to tell you.

Last edited:
It's not worth it xeno...obviously the best set up man in baseball isn't mlb caliber

Oh go fuck yourself too if you're going to harp on word usage. I corrected myself, you two talk about maturity but you're both acting five.

LOL OOOO BIG MAN...

STRUCK A NERVE DID I?

What basis can you say he wouldn't be an effective starter...

Please tell me what foundation you have to say such an absurd statement.

He hasn't started this season and when he did start in years prior he was a rookie and young and learning.

You get better as you get more experience obviously.

He was a starter his whole life, Joba I believe should be in the Pen cause even in the minors he had arm problems...Hughes was dominant in AAA, and showed flashes of brilliance when he did start games and also got roughed up.

He obviously matured a lot this season pitching in huge spots and getting results.

You have no basis or foundation to say such an absurd statement that he wouldn't make a fine starter next season

lmao he got the Arod got a clutch single to put the Yankees up by 2 in the 5th inning...with 2 outs.

That is clutch you dolt

That's not clutch. Clutch is 9 inning magic. Clutch is when your team is down and you get that big hit to tie it up or put them ahead. The 5th inning ONE TIME is what you consider clutch? In that case, every MLB player ever is most likely clutch. :lol:

wanna retract some statements mad genius?

LOL OOOO BIG MAN...

STRUCK A NERVE DID I?

What basis can you say he wouldn't be an effective starter...

Please tell me what foundation you have to say such an absurd statement.

He hasn't started this season and when he did start in years prior he was a rookie and young and learning.

You get better as you get more experience obviously.

He was a starter his whole life, Joba I believe should be in the Pen cause even in the minors he had arm problems...Hughes was dominant in AAA, and showed flashes of brilliance when he did start games and also got roughed up.

He obviously matured a lot this season pitching in huge spots and getting results.

You have no basis or foundation to say such an absurd statement that he wouldn't make a fine starter next season

My basis for him not being a good starter at the moment is his past history. That, and I just don't see him being able to throw out as much as the Yankees would need him to. Him and even Joba are better off in the pen. That way when Rivera retires, you could have perhaps one of the best one-two combos in baseball.

Also, AAA is not the MLB. Again, I'm not counting out that he couldn't be a good starter one day considering he is younger. HOWEVER, at the PRESENT moment, he is not that good of a starter. Sorry to burst your bubble. I think some of the pitchers in Pawtucket for example would be great for the Sox ONE DAY but not at the moment.

wanna retract some statements mad genius?

What am I going to retract? I do believe that is the definition of clutch. A-Rod was clutch tonight. Now let's see if he can continue that. Remember, A-Rod was good pre-Game 4 of the ACLS in 2004. So the collapse could happen at any time.

Unlike you, I'm willing to admit when a rival pulled off a great feat.

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

Give it up Bobby, and learn from your mistake.

looks like Butt Selig isn't going to get his wish of a boston-new york series.

Forum List

Back