🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2010 - Hillary praises KKK senator Robert Byrd as "friend and mentor"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Did Trump ever call a klansman his friend.?

Hillary Clinton Remembers ‘Friend and Mentor’ Robert Byrd

June 28 2010 This morning, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton put out her own statement eulogizing Byrd as a “friend and mentor” as “a man of unsurpassing eloquence and nobility.”

“It is almost impossible to imagine the United States Senate without Robert Byrd. He was not just its longest serving member, he was its heart and soul. From my first day in the Senate, I sought out his guidance, and he was always generous with his time and his wisdom,” Clinton wrote.

Byrd quit the Klan in the 1940s, before he ever ran for office at all. Linear time is a beeyatch.

June 28 2010 This morning, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton put out her own statement eulogizing Byrd as a “friend and mentor” as “a man of unsurpassing eloquence and nobility.”

“It is almost impossible to imagine the United States Senate without Robert Byrd. He was not just its longest serving member, he was its heart and soul. From my first day in the Senate, I sought out his guidance, and he was always generous with his time and his wisdom,” Clinton wrote.

Why would you be upset with Hillary Clinton for considering Byrd a friend or mentor seeing you have many friends in the Klan?

I knew many Klan members in Joliet, IL., and yet I am not a Klan member...

• Banned
Who cares about the klan anyway?. They were infiltrated by the feds long ago and work for obozo now. Whenever he wants to stir up anti-white hatred he tells the Klan to conduct a march somewhere.

Byrd had a 100% rating from the NAACP in 2010.

Byrd quit the Klan in the 1940s, before he ever ran for office at all. Linear time is a beeyatch.

Sorry but you can't un-ring the bell. Byrd was a klansman. Case closed.

Not while he was a Senator. Not anywhere near. Sucks to be your premise.

Furthermore your own post here:
Who cares about the klan anyway?. They were infiltrated by the feds long ago

--- says it's irrelevant, which means this thread has no point.

I kinda knew that but thanks for the ass-ist.

Hey, perhaps Byrd was one of those Fed infiltrators. The gummint's own Stetson Kennedy.

• Banned
Not while he was a Senator. Not anywhere near. Sucks to be your premise.

HAHAHA. Not much for logic are you? So now Byrdie was never a klansman cuz when he was a Klansman it was a long time ago?? HAHA

You are a klansman and no one cares.

Not me. I never join an organization totally infiltrated by the FBI. Obozo controls the Klan and David Duke is his employee. THINK

:dig:

Of course he is. :itsok:

When Dukey founded the Louisiana KKKK (1974) he was working for O'bama. No doubt Dukey did it as a present for O'bama's 13th birthday.

Racists --- such cat toys.

Not me. I never join an organization totally infiltrated by the FBI. Obozo controls the Klan and David Duke is his employee. THINK
When Dukey founded the Louisiana KKKK (1974) he was working for O'bama. No doubt Dukey did it as a present for O'bama's 13th birthday.
Racists --- such cat toys.

HAHAHA I knew that comment would drive you ballistic. Truth hurts.

Forum List

Back