2014 was the hottest year on record by both the noaa, giss..

will 2015 beat out 2014??? We will have to see how the enso goes this year but I think there's a chance. ;)
Warmist_Year_Evah_scr.jpg

will 2015 beat out 2014??? We will have to see how the enso goes this year but I think there's a chance. ;)

Why isn't any instituion of science screaming at the top of their lungs that it is a lie? Do you realize that a scientist would be mind blewingly famous if he proved it wasn't so?

Because it is not a lie per say, it is just arbitrary adjustments that pull the slack in the system towards the favoured results. I think there will be a correction in the methodology at some point but I don't think anyone will admit to deliberate bias.

Why isn't any instituion of science screaming at the top of their lungs that it is a lie? Do you realize that a scientist would be mind blewingly famous if he proved it wasn't so?

Because it is not a lie per say, it is just arbitrary adjustments that pull the slack in the system towards the favoured results. I think there will be a correction in the methodology at some point but I don't think anyone will admit to deliberate bias.

Grant funding and lively hood being the key here. Follow the money with these folks and their human nature need to survive and live. If these people were salaried and no agenda forced we might see real science.. until then the special interests rule. Integrity seems to fade away when your hungry or your job is threatened..

LoL. Fuck yeah! Those adjustments almost make global warming seems real.

Hahahah.

Forum List

Back