2015 Is Warmest Year On Record, NOAA and NASA Say

Those who deny climate change are irrelevant. The worlds nations aren't stupid.

The nations that waste good money on unreliable, more expensive "green energy" are stupid.
As I said, you're irrelevant when it comes to this issue, like all deniers.

Don't make me angry, I'll release more CO2 and melt the planet........
More evidence that you are not relevant.

You are a ridiculous little troll.

Stick to playing Skyrim on your Xbox. Leave serious discussion to the grown ups.
Haven't played skyrim for some time now, and I don't have an XBOX. Please explain how I am a "troll." I imagine you'll call me a communist next.

Dunno, do you support a command economy under an authoritarian state? Do you have one or more Che Guevera shirts or posters? Do you support Mao Tse Sanders for president?

You are a ridiculous little troll.

Stick to playing Skyrim on your Xbox. Leave serious discussion to the grown ups.
Haven't played skyrim for some time now, and I don't have an XBOX. Please explain how I am a "troll." I imagine you'll call me a communist next.

Dunno, do you support a command economy under an authoritarian state? Do you have one or more Che Guevera shirts or posters? Do you support Mao Tse Sanders for president?
Of course not, I support a free market with regulations, like every civilized nation on earth. I support lowering the corporate tax rate and helping small businesses, I believe Bernie is a nut when it comes to economics. I don't particularly care about che or Mao, I know they did horrible things.

According to the lab work, a 120PPM increase will raise temperature by how many degrees? Does a 60PPM increase cause have the temperature rise?

DENIER!!!

Bueller?!

Anyone?

DENIER!!!

Of course not, I support a free market with regulations, like every civilized nation on earth. I support lowering the corporate tax rate and helping small businesses, I believe Bernie is a nut when it comes to economics. I don't particularly care about che or Mao, I know they did horrible things.

Is that a bit like supporting freedom inside of prison?

At any rate, I find your religion to be absurd and the tactics of the adherents to be fanatical.

In 4.6 billion years, there has been on one constant to the climate of this planet.

Change.

You nutjobs think Gaia is angry at our carbon sins and only by sacrificing to our rulers can life be saved...

Oldest scam in the book, same shit the first shaman said to the first gullible villager who saw smoke from the mountain - "YOU DID IT, sacrifice or the whole village will die."

Fucking rubes.

Commence the pants shitting over 10 months out of 4,500,000,000 years.

Yep, I'm sensing a trend.

:lmao:
Whoa bro, 10 months out of 6,000 years. Don't be blinded by satanic science.

6,000 years? What on Earth are you talking about?
Your claim that earth is 4,500,000,000 years old is according to "science." Don't let yourself be seduced by "science."

I'm not sure what you are driving at.... but I'm just saying that a year out of 4.5 billion is hardly worth freaking out over.
I'm saying never trust science or scientists. Isn't that the point of the denier movement?
well actually it is a skeptic's view that models are wrong, and have been wrong and that instead of going back to the models the scientists went back to the historical records so that the models would look more accurate, which they don't since observed data still isn't supporting them. Now you can say they scientist are loony or you can say the scientists are loony, you make the choice.

The nations that waste good money on unreliable, more expensive "green energy" are stupid.
As I said, you're irrelevant when it comes to this issue, like all deniers.

Don't make me angry, I'll release more CO2 and melt the planet........
More evidence that you are not relevant.

Your posts here are releasing CO2. Have you no shame?

So what is the Earth's normal temperature?

What makes you think that's not a stupid question?

It is one remarkably stupid question. According to the stupid logic behind it, there would be no problem if earth got so hot that the oceans boiled, because there's no "normal" temperature for earth. Same with the stupid, stupid argument that global warming is not a problem because the climate is always changing.

That's reason #2 why everyone ignores deniers; their science and logic always suck hard. Reason #1 is that they're corrupt political cultist frauds, and reason #3 is that they just whine about everything.

So what is the Earth's normal temperature?

It is one remarkably stupid question. According to the stupid logic behind it, there would be no problem if earth got so hot that the oceans boiled, because there's no "normal" temperature for earth. Same with the stupid, stupid argument that global warming is not a problem because the climate is always changing.

That's reason #2 why everyone ignores deniers; their science and logic always suck hard. Reason #1 is that they're corrupt political cultist frauds, and reason #3 is that they just whine about everything.

Well if the current temperature is too hot, you must have a better temperature in mind, if you're trying to justify tens of trillions in spending.

Can't come up with an answer?

Forum List

Back