2016 election year has nothing to offer the american people!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Man, I thought the year Kerry was running against Bush was the worst year, but 2016 will top it.

Our sorry ass choices....Hillary...this chic is so dirty, you'll need hand sanitizer after voting for her. Trump is so egotistical, he'll spend his first 3 1/2 years in office, giving press conferences in front the white house mirror. Jeb is so boring, you need a hearing aide to pay attention to the shit he's sayin, Poor Bernie, will spend his first 3 1/2 years learning black history and who Dr. King was, the rest.....you need a flow chart for dummies, just to muddle through the GOP trash......Gosh, I wish Obama would run again.... (sighing)

Stay home. Don't vote. That will teach them all a lesson.

^^^^^
That seems to be the best method for the GOP to win elections,,,,,,record low voter turnout.:2up:
It is looking more and more like the GOP is going to steamroller through the election and flatten any democrat in its path.

Says who ?

Certainly no polls at this time.
The GOP has been sinking since they started showing they can't govern. Right now they are at the lowest they have been in 18 years. So few bills and nothing done in keeping their campagin promises, specifically their promise to boost the middle class. They had their chance by boosting the minimum wage, but they voted against that, even though 75% of the public was for that. BUT they did help out 0.02% of the population and the wealthiest at that with voting to get rid of the death tax. Yep, again they showed their true color that matters to them,,,$$$ Green.

Man, I thought the year Kerry was running against Bush was the worst year, but 2016 will top it.

Our sorry ass choices....Hillary...this chic is so dirty, you'll need hand sanitizer after voting for her. Trump is so egotistical, he'll spend his first 3 1/2 years in office, giving press conferences in front the white house mirror. Jeb is so boring, you need a hearing aide to pay attention to the shit he's sayin, Poor Bernie, will spend his first 3 1/2 years learning black history and who Dr. King was, the rest.....you need a flow chart for dummies, just to muddle through the GOP trash......Gosh, I wish Obama would run again.... (sighing)
The fact that it won't be obama is an improvement on its own.
As for people learning anything about black history, you need to start with black people. They have no clue about black history or the legacy of MLK.
And I mean black people, not obama. He's got no connection to black America except through his white mother's side of his family.

As for people learning anything about black history, you need to start with black people. They have no clue about black history or the legacy of MLK.
And I mean black people, not obama. He's got no connection to black America except through his white mother's side of his family.

Did you just say black people have no clue about black history or the legacy of MLK?

Did you just say black people have no clue about black history or the legacy of MLK?
Yep.

Stay home. Don't vote. That will teach them all a lesson.

^^^^^
That seems to be the best method for the GOP to win elections,,,,,,record low voter turnout.:2up:
It is looking more and more like the GOP is going to steamroller through the election and flatten any democrat in its path.

Says who ?

Certainly no polls at this time.
The GOP has been sinking since they started showing they can't govern. Right now they are at the lowest they have been in 18 years. So few bills and nothing done in keeping their campagin promises, specifically their promise to boost the middle class. They had their chance by boosting the minimum wage, but they voted against that, even though 75% of the public was for that. BUT they did help out 0.02% of the population and the wealthiest at that with voting to get rid of the death tax. Yep, again they showed their true color that matters to them,,,$$$ Green.

once the illegals are out maybe we can talk about minimum wage...maybe

the plagiarist, philandering "preacher" michael king? THAT "martin luther" king?

sure it does, its a comedy show, entertainment.

Clowns < > Jokers

One big three ring circus full of performing elephants and dancing donkeys

We will have to see how many fall from the high wire and how many drop the ball in the next months

the plagiarist, philandering "preacher" michael king? THAT "martin luther" king?

Listen, you slimy piece of shit, you can degrade Dr. King all you want, but I can assure you, he's a place people like you and your racist kind will never see....its called Heaven. He was a decent honorable man, who was gunned down by a white motherfucker whom I'm sure is still roasting like a nut as we speak. If I were you, I'd get my ass straight, because hell awaits people like you

You talking to me?

You talking to me?

No. I was responding to that roshawn idiot that wrote

"As for people learning anything about black history, you need to start with black people. They have no clue about black history or the legacy of MLK."

Forum List

Back