2016 election year has nothing to offer the american people!!

Man, I thought the year Kerry was running against Bush was the worst year, but 2016 will top it.

Our sorry ass choices....Hillary...this chic is so dirty, you'll need hand sanitizer after voting for her. Trump is so egotistical, he'll spend his first 3 1/2 years in office, giving press conferences in front the white house mirror. Jeb is so boring, you need a hearing aide to pay attention to the shit he's sayin, Poor Bernie, will spend his first 3 1/2 years learning black history and who Dr. King was, the rest.....you need a flow chart for dummies, just to muddle through the GOP trash......Gosh, I wish Obama would run again.... (sighing)
The fact that it won't be obama is an improvement on its own.
As for people learning anything about black history, you need to start with black people. They have no clue about black history or the legacy of MLK.
And I mean black people, not obama. He's got no connection to black America except through his white mother's side of his family.

Did you just say black people have no clue about black history or the legacy of MLK?

the plagiarist, philandering "preacher" michael king? THAT "martin luther" king?

Listen, you slimy piece of shit, you can degrade Dr. King all you want, but I can assure you, he's a place people like you and your racist kind will never see....its called Heaven. He was a decent honorable man, who was gunned down by a white motherfucker whom I'm sure is still roasting like a nut as we speak. If I were you, I'd get my ass straight, because hell awaits people like you
King was certainly neither decent nor honorable. He was an alcoholic whoremaster who plagiarized his most famous speech. Tell the truth.

Listen, you slimy piece of shit, you can degrade Dr. King all you want, but I can assure you, he's a place people like you and your racist kind will never see....its called Heaven. He was a decent honorable man, who was gunned down by a white motherfucker whom I'm sure is still roasting like a nut as we speak. If I were you, I'd get my ass straight, because hell awaits people like you

sure...sure.....whatever, boy...
After all that hyper emotional whining and cursing, the facts remain that he WAS a plagiarist and a philandering "preacher" who cheated on his wife by consorting with prostitutes.

Go look it up for yourself and then come back and admit you are wrong...hahahahaha..or call me some more names for exposing you to the truth..Whichever makes you feel better.....

Hate it for you...your negro hero was a fraud.

Man, I thought the year Kerry was running against Bush was the worst year, but 2016 will top it.

Our sorry ass choices....Hillary...this chic is so dirty, you'll need hand sanitizer after voting for her. Trump is so egotistical, he'll spend his first 3 1/2 years in office, giving press conferences in front the white house mirror. Jeb is so boring, you need a hearing aide to pay attention to the shit he's sayin, Poor Bernie, will spend his first 3 1/2 years learning black history and who Dr. King was, the rest.....you need a flow chart for dummies, just to muddle through the GOP trash......Gosh, I wish Obama would run again.... (sighing)
As for people learning anything about black history, you need to start with black people. They have no clue about black history or the legacy of MLK.
And I mean black people, not obama. He's got no connection to black America except through his white mother's side of his family.

Did you just say black people have no clue about black history or the legacy of MLK?

the plagiarist, philandering "preacher" michael king? THAT "martin luther" king?

Wow, a squatter believes in Heaven?

While I really don't care.....

I don't think he was degrading him.

He was simply describing him.

Butthurt much ?

You talking to me?

No. I was responding to that roshawn idiot that wrote

"As for people learning anything about black history, you need to start with black people. They have no clue about black history or the legacy of MLK."
Idiot, eh? Blacks under the age of sixty often invoke heritage as some neosegregationist ploy but have very little knowledge of their own legacy. They just parrot the propaganda of post-1960's black race demagogues and drop the typical names of King, Malcolm X, Lincoln, Douglass, etc.

Forum List

Back