🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2016 Presidential Debate --- ROUND TWO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I was going to watch Netflix after I watched Donald flame out. Not only did he get Hillery to haul her fat as out of her chair, but he posed off Anderson to. Made him get snippy at the crowed.

Attacking a woman like he's doing and threatening her is probably not the best tactic right now... Is he going to grab Hillary by the pussy and throw her in jail?
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, DON'T RUN, WOMAN OR NOT!
Yeah...but saying he's going to throw her (a woman) in jail just after he was talking about sexually assaulting women? I mean..c'mon. He's pitching for the woman vote and ...well....good luck...

These are our presidential candidates
mjcry1.png

Attacking a woman like he's doing and threatening her is probably not the best tactic right now... Is he going to grab Hillary by the pussy and throw her in jail?
IF YOU CAN'T TAKE THE HEAT, DON'T RUN, WOMAN OR NOT!
Yeah...but saying he's going to throw her (a woman) in jail just after he was talking about sexually assaulting women? I mean..c'mon. He's pitching for the woman vote and ...well....good luck...
You want equality, you got it...pussy...lolol

God, Trump is acting like a whiny douche.

Now he is challenging the moderators. He called the debate rigged twice already, stop the fucking whining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back