🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

2016 State Of The Union.So Who Will Applaud, Not Applaud, And Pretend To Applaud?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:clap2::poke: This is something we need to ponder over. After a disastrous 2015, scandal after scandal, Hillary-Gate, more unrest in the middle east, still stagnant economy, etc..etc.., who in any state of mind {aside from Pelosi/Reid/Biden} will applaud Obama as he makes his entrance?
Even from the first SOTU Address, Obama had no accomplishments, if anything, he made the economy much worse/more debt/higher deficit, etc,,and yet everyone had to applaud Obama as he headed for his podium as Biden was about to fall asleep.
Maybe they will have to use sound effects if 70% of the law makers don't make any noise? show any excitement over Obama come the night of January 12th? {got to find that "Applause Soundtrack" again on You Tube}.

I won't even watch the disaster read off his teleprompter, it'll be the same me, me, me I, I, I, let me be clear, blah, blah, blah.

The DemWits would applaud tossing third graders into a wood chipper if their leader said it was good.

Haven't watched a whole State of the Union since Bill Clinton. I'd rate him and Reagan as the best in knowing how to work a room.

Forum List

Back