2018 senate elections

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
2018 Senate Election Interactive Map

So do your own map what's it look like? I have Missouri flipping red since the ONLY reason GOP lost in 2012 was idiot comment made by Akin about rape,Same in Indiana where GOP candidate was flawed and again made DUMB comment. Most pundits are saying Tester in Montana is at risk as well. I have Ohio flipping red as well as West Virginia and Virginia. With less confidence I have Wisconsin going red and Pennsylvania going red as well as far Florida. I think Nevada turns blue unless we can get Tarkanian to beat that RINO scum Heller there and win the seat. Minnesota is a toss up depends on who runs etc. Damn near went to president Trump in 2016 election so who knows! I think Manchin in West Va has cost himself his seat especially when the Coal Miners and other blue collar folks start seeing the benefits of President Trump's policies the same goes for Ohio. In Virginia I really don't know.I can't stand Kaine and think Corey Stewart is an awesome candidate and is very Pro Trump but with the DC swamp spilling into NoVa its probably not going to flip but its my wildcard pick.

I think Menendez in New Jersey and Pelosi in California will be knocked out in the Primaries by more progressive leftist candidates. I know Pelosi already has a primary candidate who is backed by the Sandernistas.

I think Menendez in New Jersey and Pelosi in California will be knocked out in the Primaries by more progressive leftist candidates. I know Pelosi already has a primary candidate who is backed by the Sandernistas.

Why are you talking about Pelosi? She's in the House.

But I do think the Repubs will pick up several Senate seats as long as the economy keeps rolling

Why are you talking about Pelosi? She's in the House.

But I do think the Repubs will pick up several Senate seats as long as the economy keeps rolling
Just remember her having a primary opponent got carried away lol.

We have Michigan voting for Trump, we have a Lib Senator from Alabama...I cant handicap these races anymore.

People vote against their own self interests all the time.

2018 Senate Election Interactive Map

So do your own map what's it look like? I have Missouri flipping red since the ONLY reason GOP lost in 2012 was idiot comment made by Akin about rape,Same in Indiana where GOP candidate was flawed and again made DUMB comment. Most pundits are saying Tester in Montana is at risk as well. I have Ohio flipping red as well as West Virginia and Virginia.

I have you down as delusional. The Republicans are gaining nothing in the Senate.

Forum List

Back