The great Rush Limbaugh had said "Even in defeat, the Democrats will try to spin the loss as a win".

He'll do the only thing he knows: He'll create chaos, attack people, brag about stuff that didn't happen, and make shit up on the fly.

This is a spoiled child in a presidential debate. That's what we'll get.

I seriously doubt if he will do the second debate. He will claim the first debate was "rigged" and will not show up the second one.

Last edited:
MSN See what i mean, the Democrat lost the special election but supposedly, in Joe Biden's wonderful America, people of Ohio, more moved away from Republicans and more towards Democrats, but not enough to turn the vacancy blue. It always is this way with Democrats. They lose bigly but some type of spin will try to make it not as bad and the results.

propaganda​

noun - ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause​

Listen up bub...and I'm only going to tell you this once!

Stopping the dems' destruction of America was the military's job. But, the dems own them, so that last hope for saving America is gone. The reps have proven themselves to be consistently, absolutely and without question, useless at fighting the commie dems...consequently the reps won't save us.

It all comes under the auspices of...if reps could of...they would of.

reps dems mop.jpeg

Listen up bub...and I'm only going to tell you this once!

Stopping the dems' destruction of America was the military's job. But, the dems own them, so that last hope for saving America is gone. The reps have proven themselves to be consistently, absolutely and without question, useless at fighting the commie dems...consequently the reps won't save us.

It all comes under the auspices of...if reps could of...they would of.

View attachment 964142
Then i guess you better just surrender you weapons now, so you dont get a 4am wake up call where you door is broken down and you are shot on sight.

Forum List

Back