2018 Taxes Need to Be Filed For Stimulus

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Even if you didn't work in 2018 and 2019, you are required to file a tax return to the IRS.
If you did not, you still can, even though there is an extension for 2019 filings. Otherwise it's NO CHECK for you and your family. So get your ducks in a row.
Direct deposits will be starting in 3 weeks. Physical checks won't be sent for over 1 month. Good Luck.

“How do I receive a stimulus check?”
  • If you have filed a tax return for 2018 or 2019, you don’t need to do anything else. If you haven’t filed taxes for either year, the IRS recommends that you file back taxes for 2018.

Thanks. Good to have info.

Let 'em make up for that shit they stole from me last year out of my SS. And that other time when the took most of my Bush payment. 'Bout time I saw some of that.

Even if you didn't work in 2018 and 2019, you are required to file a tax return to the IRS.
If you did not, you still can, even though there is an extension for 2019 filings. Otherwise it's NO CHECK for you and your family. So get your ducks in a row.
Direct deposits will be starting in 3 weeks. Physical checks won't be sent for over 1 month. Good Luck.

• If you have filed a tax return for 2018 or 2019, you don’t need to do anything else. If you haven’t filed taxes for either year, the IRS recommends that you file back taxes for 2018.
since I filed both 2018 and 2019 a month ago they should have them by now :yes_text12:

We filed both years...we get money back because we are in college it ain't much but it helps us a ton. This will help even more probably save most of it. Use a little for trip back home to wife's mom and grandma's graves, see some friends etc.

Forum List

Back