2020 Election: Will a Democrat Bring Women Who Accuse Trump of Sexual Abuse To A Debate?

Women Who Accuse Trump of Sexual Abuse - Should The 2020 Democratic Nominee Bring Them To Debates?

• Yes, Trump set a precedent

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • No, it would be unfair

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No comment

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
2020 Election: Will a Democrat Bring Women Who Accuse Trump of Sexual Abuse To A Debate?

Women Who Accuse Trump of Sexual Abuse - Should The 2020 Democratic Nominee Bring Them To Debates?

We all know some people applauded Trump's doing something like this in the 2016 debate(s). That like all he does, set a precedent. I guess disrupting things could have unintended consequences?

2020 Will be interesting
:th_Back_2_Topic_2::springbed::springbed:

As long as the Democratic Party can maintain focus on this then it is unnecessary for them to address detailed policy. That is the intended consequence.
the shut down

This is getting in the way of the Dem agenda in Congress.

It is a Trump distraction, destruction tactic

The Democrats are getting in the way of said Dem agenda.

We all know some people applauded Trump's doing something like this in the 2016 debate(s). That like all he does, set a precedent. I guess disrupting things could have unintended consequences?

2020 Will be interesting

As long as the Democratic Party can maintain focus on this then it is unnecessary for them to address detailed policy. That is the intended consequence.
the shut down

At first, he vowed to “take the mantle” for closing part of the federal government. Then he blamed Democrats, saying they “now own the shutdown.” By Friday, President Trump was back to owning it again. “I’m very proud of doing what I’m doing,” he declared.

uhm, ok

2020 Will be interesting

the shut down

At first, he vowed to “take the mantle” for closing part of the federal government. Then he blamed Democrats, saying they “now own the shutdown.” By Friday, President Trump was back to owning it again. “I’m very proud of doing what I’m doing,” he declared.

uhm, ok

You act like they read legislation.

It's okay for a democrat to abuse women. Got it.
No oen ever said that

but even religious conservatoires said it is ok for Trump to do it and brag about it

5711-1546663938-34fd21e4b99611411746346f6147b7c4.jpg
After what was pulled on Kavanaugh, i will not trust liberal accusations anymore. Also with Bill, i was told his sex life isn't anyones business but his. Now all a sudden it is your business with Trump. Trump has some accussers but one of them is paying Trump big time.

We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.

You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don’t know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention–it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be very, very exciting.

But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.

Although the point is not made clearly or explicitly, it appears that the sense of Pelosi’s remarks was that the benefits (in her view) of the bill – rather than the contents of the bill – would only be fully revealed to the public after it was passed and implemented.

FACT CHECK: Did Nancy Pelosi Say Obamacare Must be Passed to 'Find Out What Is in It'?

facts suck for wingnuts and loons

After what was pulled on Kavanaugh, i will not trust liberal accusations anymore. Also with Bill, i was told his sex life isn't anyones business but his. Now all a sudden it is your business with Trump. Trump has some accussers but one of them is paying Trump big time.

Funny how Trump said he grabbed pussies

and way back in the 1990s Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 for sexual harassment - claiming he did what? Grabbed her by the pussy. Interesting an accuser would detail what Trump later bragged about 20 years later

As long as the DNC has money they can hire women to claim they were sexually harassed. Metoo has just about burned itself out anyway.

Funny how Trump said he grabbed pussies

and way back in the 1990s Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 for sexual harassment - claiming he did what? Grabbed her by the pussy. Interesting an accuser would detail what Trump later bragged about 20 years later
You're still mad that grabbing pussy comment didn't ruin him. How cute, lol.

We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.

You’ve heard about the controversies within the bill, the process about the bill, one or the other. But I don’t know if you have heard that it is legislation for the future, not just about health care for America, but about a healthier America, where preventive care is not something that you have to pay a deductible for or out of pocket. Prevention, prevention, prevention–it’s about diet, not diabetes. It’s going to be very, very exciting.

But we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy.

Although the point is not made clearly or explicitly, it appears that the sense of Pelosi’s remarks was that the benefits (in her view) of the bill – rather than the contents of the bill – would only be fully revealed to the public after it was passed and implemented.

FACT CHECK: Did Nancy Pelosi Say Obamacare Must be Passed to 'Find Out What Is in It'?

She made a reference to the process that was taken out of context.

It's like the Omnibus bill nobody read except for Rand Paul (still not a fan of libertarians)and considering that none of those people read it and we have tax money going to places they have no clue about they then talk about raising taxes...

You need to pay attention to what is going on.

She made a reference to the process that was taken out of context.

It's like the Omnibus bill nobody read except for Rand Paul (still not a fan of libertarians)and considering that none of those people read it and we have tax money going to places they have no clue about they then talk about raising taxes...

You need to pay attention to what is going on.
agreed, and the dopes who swallow the rightwing puke ran with it as something it was not because it fit on bumper stickers and in memes

Forum List

Back