2020 Riots By BLM and ANTIFA Caused Millions of $ in Damage and Losss of Life

And? Damage caused by a handful of protestors that turned violent long after the real protests were done.
And a lot of those protestors were arrested.

Not sure why we keep coming back to these already gnawed-on bones.

It was actually billions. With dozens of murders.
BLM or ANTIFA?

Anyone arrested, charged, and convicted?

quotes: But President Joe Biden’s Justice Department has continued the vast majority of the racial injustice protest cases brought across the U.S. under Trump and has often pushed for lengthy prison time for people convicted of serious crimes. Since Biden took office in January, federal prosecutors have brought some new cases stemming from last year’s protests.

more...

But President Joe Biden’s Justice Department has continued the vast majority of the racial injustice protest cases brought across the U.S. under Trump and has often pushed for lengthy prison time for people convicted of serious crimes. Since Biden took office in January, federal prosecutors have brought some new cases stemming from last year’s protests.

read the article.

BLM or ANTIFA?

Anyone arrested, charged, and convicted?

quotes: But President Joe Biden’s Justice Department has continued the vast majority of the racial injustice protest cases brought across the U.S. under Trump and has often pushed for lengthy prison time for people convicted of serious crimes. Since Biden took office in January, federal prosecutors have brought some new cases stemming from last year’s protests.

more...

But President Joe Biden’s Justice Department has continued the vast majority of the racial injustice protest cases brought across the U.S. under Trump and has often pushed for lengthy prison time for people convicted of serious crimes. Since Biden took office in January, federal prosecutors have brought some new cases stemming from last year’s protests.

read the article.
IDK I just know that stuff happened during the riots.
Your fake news label of "fake news" doesnt change that fact.

IDK I just know that stuff happened during the riots.
Your fake news label of "fake news" doesnt change that fact.
Stuff did happen during riots.

But facts are, and LE will back me up: Most protests and marches were were civil. They were allowed to proceed because of constitutional protections.

when a riot was declared, people were arrested, and charged.

Stuff did happen during riots.

But facts are, and LE will back me up: Most protests and marches were were civil. They were allowed to proceed because of constitutional protections.

when a riot was declared, people were arrested, and charged.
Most were. Many werent.

Neither were all the people at the Jan 6 protest. The rioters were charged, many still being sought. The ones who trespassed, committing no further crime, were let go with slaps on the wrists.
I meant the peaceful protests line. I have no idea about who has been charged during the riots.

Has been since the 50's.

Well, that would be your little secret, now, wouldn't it?

As of the June 22 update, the Washington Post’s database of fatal police shootings showed 14 unarmed Black victims and 25 unarmed white victims in 2019. The database does not include those killed by other means, like George Floyd.

The number of unarmed Black shooting victims is down 63% from 2015, when the database began. There are about 7,300 Black homicide victims a year. The 14 unarmed victims in fatal police shootings would comprise only 0.2% of that total.

The fact is it's not a common occurrence at all, but you'd never know that listening to the American media because every time it happens they elevate it to prime time in every city making it seem like it's open season on black guys. They've been driving this narrative for years and great fodder for reactionaries like you who either don't possess the critical thinking skills or are simply too lazy to look up the numbers on your own. It's easier to just listen to what you're being fed as long as it fits with your bias.

Forum List

Back