2020 Ties for Hottest Year on Record, NASA Says (Nullfying 10,000 "it's cold this morning" posts here)

Duh no.
Do ya think scientists don't know it's "warmed before."
Because that is your sole Idiotic claim in every thread.

They've look at WHY past ones happened and WHY THIS one is happening.
Hark!

That's why I made a thread about HOW they know
Hark!

`
So the recent warming trend is unprecedented but the cooling trend of the little ice age wasn't unprecedented.

Do you have a link for that?

Duh no.
Do ya think scientists don't know it's "warmed before."
Because that is your sole Idiotic claim in every thread.

They've look at WHY past ones happened and WHY THIS one is happening.
Hark!

That's why I made a thread about HOW they know
Hark!

`
Why did you answer yes to the poll question that the recent warming trend is unprecedented in earths history then?

1645139410591.png

Here's what crick has to say about you for saying that...

No one with a modicum of science education has ever claimed that the warming trend is unprecedented in Earth's history.

So the recent warming trend is unprecedented but the cooling trend of the little ice age wasn't unprecedented.

Do you have a link for that?

That's NOT what I said.
Lying little turd.
Master Troll of the DISHONEST (or obtuse) non sequitur 'reply.'

I said they know WHY this one is 'Different from' ('Unprecented') the Other ones after study them for decades.

Want it repeated again?

Last edited:
Thats NOT what I said.
Lying little turd.
Master Troll of the DISHONEST non sequitur 'reply.'

I said they know WHY this one is different from the Other ones after study them for decades.

Want it repeated again?
`
You are all over the map on what you are saying. First you voted yes to the poll question is the recent warming trend really unprecedented in earth's history, then you literally argued that it was and you are now arguing that the recent warming trend isn't unprecedented in earth's history.

What is your final answer?

You are all over the map on what you are saying. First you voted yes to the poll question is the recent warming trend really unprecedented in earth's history, then you literally argued that it was and you are now arguing that the recent warming trend isn't unprecedented in earth's history.

What is your final answer?
Again:
Asked and answered in my last post.
This Warming, in that it IS MAN MADE - IS (and remains) "Unprecedented."

ding is on another Bipolar spree in this thread and section.
Out of control multi-posting/attempted bulling/burying.

`

Again:
Asked and answered in the above post.
This Warming, in that is IS MAN MADE - IS (and remains) "Unprecedented."

`
Scientists reach opposite conclusions on the cause of the recent warming trend depending upon which datasets they use.

For instance, the panels on the left lead to the conclusion that global temperature changes since the mid-19th century have been mostly due to human-caused emissions, especially carbon dioxide (CO2), i.e., the conclusion reached by the UN IPCC reports. In contrast, the panels on the right lead to the exact opposite conclusion, i.e., that the global temperature changes since the mid-19th century have been mostly due to natural cycles, chiefly long-term changes in the energy emitted by the Sun.

1632186412722.png

Both sets of panels are based on published scientific data, but each uses different datasets and assumptions. On the left, it is assumed that the available temperature records are unaffected by the urban heat island problem, and so all stations are used, whether urban or rural. On the right, only rural stations are used. Meanwhile, on the left, solar output is modeled using the low variability dataset that has been chosen for the IPCC’s upcoming (in 2021/2022) 6th Assessment Reports. This implies zero contribution from natural factors to the long-term warming. On the right, solar output is modeled using a high variability dataset used by the team in charge of NASA’s ACRIM sun-monitoring satellites. This implies that most, if not all, of the long-term temperature changes are due to natural factors.

Here is the link to the full paper.
ShieldSquare Captcha

Scientists reach opposite conclusions on the cause of the recent warming trend depending upon which datasets they use.
"scientists" is Meaningless post without quantification.
I have quantified and it's overwhelming for AGW. As well as posted the logic.
You still lost.

Next reply to your lost-last-wording will be at my convenience.
bye
`

EDIT: 100th Graphic Dump, and 2-fer-1 inadequacy replies of Ding, doesn't change the fact of AGW being the cause of current warming.
As you can see he also likes 'running the section' with last words to 6-8 threads at a time.
`

Last edited:
Meaningless post without quantification.
I have quantified and it's overwhelming for AGW. As well as posted the logic.
You still lost.

Next reply to your lost-last-wording will be at my convenience.
bye
`

EDIT: 100th Graphic Dump and 2-fer-1 inadequacy replies of Ding doesn't change the AGW fact of current warming.
The trend for the last 50 million years is that the planet has gotten colder, dummy.

When science has 2 equally competing models then nothing is DECIDED and you can take all your yes boys and pound sand. It is NOT decided at all.
And they do.

Furthermore, given the climate fluctuations of the past - especially the last three million years when the planet transitioned to an icehouse planet - the geologic record is choke-full of examples of changing trends within interglacial cycles - none of which were driven by CO2. So it would be an error of the grave magnitude to ignore natural factors which have been known to cause warming and cooling trends.

According to your 'logic' we can't have Florida and Alaska at the same time.

BTW Alaska (is large N/S) and hit 90 degree record highs summer before last.... and there have been brushfires in the arctic and Greenland the last few years?

You realize it's warmer at lower latitudes/colder at higher?....

.... and temperature seasonal too?

I guess not.
`
If the ice caps are melting, above 32 degrees, where does the -51 degrees come from. Use some fucking common sense, instead of being a progressive slave.

If the ice caps are melting, above 32 degrees, where does the -51 degrees come from. - - - Use some fucking common sense, instead of being a progressive slave.
Who said the ice caps are melting and it's over 32 degrees Year Round?
You really are too stupid to debate.
Think 'S E A S O N S,' like 'W I N T E R' and 'S U M M E R.'
this is Mind-blowing.
Perhaps theeeeee stupidest post/postS Ever.
No offense, just impossible too debate.

In the winter the Arctic Ice grows because it's Under 32, in the summer it retreats/melts.
Over time it is slowly losing Ice on NET... NOT EVERY DAY YOU MORON. NOT IN FEBRUARY.
It (and Northern Alaska) could be -anything (+30/-70) in the winter, and as high as plus 60/70/80? in the summer.

Incredible with an IQ nearing (under?) the 70 IQ disability border.
(where else could I have a 'debate' with someone literally Half my IQ)

`

Last edited:
Who said the ice caps are melting and it's over 32 degrees Year Round?
You really are too stupid to debate.
Think 'S E A S O N S,' like 'W I N T E R' and 'S U M M E R.'
this is Mind-blowing.
Perhaps theeeeee stupidest post/postS Ever.
No offense, just impossibly too debate.

In the winter the Arctic Ice grows because it's Under 32, in the summer it retreats/melts.
Over time it is slowly losing Ice on NET... NOT EVERY DAY YOU MORON.
It (and Northern Alaska) could be -anything (+20/-70) in the winter, and as high as plus 60/70/80? in the summer.

Incredible with an IQ nearing (under?) the 70 IQ disability border.
(where else could I have a 'debate' with someone literally Half my IQ)

`
What's your first language?

Might be time to introduce those interested in rational thought to William Happer, Professor Emeritus and Dean of Faculty, Princeton University. Co-founder and Chair of the co2coalition.
True, but it's a mistake to just use CO2 rather than the other GHG's like Methane which is 20-80 as powerful depending on how long it lingers/what stage it's in.

`

Forum List

Back