2021 Presidential Election

2021 Presidential Election. Who do you vote for?

• Total voters
Anyone not a democrat.

Hate that I would just make such a dumb and blind comment like that but it's the position I'm in. There was a time I would be willing to listen to a democrat but not anymore. Biden and his administration have seeded so many seats of power to their own rhetoric and agenda pushers even down to state governors that no matter who the democrat for president would be they would still continue on with what Biden and his administration are doing now. Any republican would be better than none in the office. We can't afford another round of the current administration, of they win again then it's over for the constitution and bill of rights.

I dunno.... a lot of folks really like this Brandon shit clown.

Anyone not a democrat.

Hate that I would just make such a dumb and blind comment like that but it's the position I'm in. There was a time I would be willing to listen to a democrat but not anymore. Biden and his administration have seeded so many seats of power to their own rhetoric and agenda pushers even down to state governors that no matter who the democrat for president would be they would still continue on with what Biden and his administration are doing now. Any republican would be better than none in the office. We can't afford another round of the current administration, of they win again then it's over for the constitution and bill of rights.
I'm pretty much there myself. If a moderate Democrat were to run I would give them some thought but it would have to be someone who wasn't afraid to stand up to the progressives and tell them to go take a flying leap.

What’s the point of voting? It clearly means nothing.
It's a discussion. This is a discussion board. I'm interested to see how Biden would do in the poll right now, considering the left just got hammered in recent elections.

Forum List

Back